Mott's Clamato Reserve Reviews

Mott's Clamato Reserve offers a premium spin on your classic Caesar. With a rich texture & complex spice blend, it's made with no artificial flavours and colours, no high fructose corn syrup, and no added MSG.

Le Mott's Clamato Réserve vous offre une alternative de première qualité à votre Caesar classique. Son mélange d'épices complexe d'une riche texture ne contient aucun arôme ou colorant artificiel, aucun sirop de glucose riche en fructose ni aucun ajout de MSG.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

Tasty and light

First I want to disclose that I received this product free to try for reviewing purposes from ChickAdvisor. As a big Caesar fan myself, I was really happy to find this mix wasn’t spicy but still had great flavour.it was easy to mix, and served 4-6 people easily. It was a big hit on our cottage trip during breakfast. I’d very likely buy this again! I’m excited to try some of the other flavours!

Reserve not so special

I was very excited to be selected to try #mottsclamatoreserve. I could not find one with a black lid so purchased one of the blue lids. I was expecting a heightened quality since it is called "reserve". I did not notice anything special about it and in fact found it to be less desirable than other Mott's Clamato mixes. :(

Updated On: July 25, 2020

#GOTITFREE #XYSTUFFCLUB

Nice little kick

Tried Mott's Clamato Reserve recently and quite enjoyed the little jalapeño kick you get at the end of it. Definitely prefer it over the original, but I do like mine really spicy so I added all the fixin's and tried it again and I definitely give it 2 thumbs up. Very bar like quality, and NO pickle juice (which I hate). Have already had 3 glasses and can probably get 2 more easy. Would love to see this in the larger versions.

Delicious

I personally found the Clamato reserve totally delicious. It had a nice light heat on the end note, and I’m not a huge fan of too much heat, on the other hand my husband who LOVES any kind of heat that would bring him to tears also had lots of positive things to say about it but of course still added a little hot sauce. I had some people tell me it was watery but I gave the bottle a really good shake before I opened it and didn’t personally find it to be that way at all. I’ll definitely be purchasing it again.
    I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review.

July 24, 2020

I would buy this product again and again.

What a kick with the added jalapeno flavour. I love the smooth taste of it.I might purchase it again and I'd recommend it to friends. I got to try a new product!#gotitfree. My husband and i loved it so much. i wasnt that spicy. I love that you would drink it as a mocktail or with vodka. Thank u so giving me that chance to try this product and review it.

2.0/5

July 24, 2020

We prefer the original or spicy flavours

We got to try this as a part of Chick Advisor’s product review club. Being Caesar fans, we have tried all of the flavours available. This Mott’s Clamato Reserve has a sweet pepper flavour that actually detracts from the classic Caesar flavour profile. We tried it “virgin” in a direct comparison with the classic flavour and we all agreed that we prefer the classic.

All in all the flavour was good, but not good enough to make me choose Reserve Ofer classic.

Nice kick to it!

I received the Mott's Clamato Reserve to test and review from ChickAdvisor. #freeproduct I absolutely love this to make a Caesar - it has a nice smooth tomato flavour with a nice kick of spice. I really enjoy the slight heat you get from the fire roasted jalapeño peppers. It is perfect for making cocktails. I also like the design of the bottle - it looks luxurious!

One more please!

Nothing more delicious than the right drink in the middle of summer, and this #MottsClamatoReserve is perfect for it.

I usually buy the original Clamato to make Smoky micheladas, but this Clamato Reserve it’s exactly what I need to make this drink. I just mixed it up with beer, lime and voila. This time I didn’t need to add spices to it, because it came pre-seasoned with spices and fire roasted jalapeño, just yummy! This Clamato mixer is something I will have every summer in my pantry. It has just the right amount of spice, it’s made with all natural ingredients and doesn’t need much more to make you feel like you are on vacation (even if you’re not, which is my case).

This Mott’s Clamato Reserve is definitely a MUST-TRY if you are a fan of spicy cocktails.

I’m so glad I got to try this bottle for free, courtesy of @thexystuff & @chickadvisor...thank you @MottsClamatoCaesar

#MottsClamatoReserve #chickadvisor #gotitfree #caesarmix #caesar #vodkabeverage #freeproduct #drinks #allnatural #alcohol #producttesting #cocktail #beerbeverage

Decent

I'm not a huge fan of tomatoes or tomato drinks, but my family seemed to enjoy it. I asked their opinion to give a proper review. Smooth tasting. They enjoyed the size of the product and the look.

Best Clamato!

This is one of the tastiest Clamato drinks out there! I find some varieties to be watery but this one is not. It is the perfect thickness to add ice and not have it runny. I added vodka to mine and it was a fantastic adult drink! #gotitfree