Mott's Clamato Reserve Reviews

Mott's Clamato Reserve offers a premium spin on your classic Caesar. With a rich texture & complex spice blend, it's made with no artificial flavours and colours, no high fructose corn syrup, and no added MSG.

Le Mott's Clamato Réserve vous offre une alternative de première qualité à votre Caesar classique. Son mélange d'épices complexe d'une riche texture ne contient aucun arôme ou colorant artificiel, aucun sirop de glucose riche en fructose ni aucun ajout de MSG.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

July 26, 2020

All natural and oh so tasty!

Absolutely loved #MottsClamatoReserve 🇨🇦♥️. I did my Caesar up the classic way- with a dash of tabasco, worcestershire, and topped with a celery stick. It was super savoury and delicious. Definitely my new go to Clamato juice.

I really like that there are no artificial flavours or colours and I was also pleasantly surprised to see that it doesn’t use high fructose corn syrup either. Really excited to share this with others!

Thank you @chickadvisor for the opportunity to try this for #free.

July 26, 2020

Nice kick!

Thanks xystuff for giving me this opportunity to try the Motts Clamato! I used it to make the ceasar drink and it’s good. The flavor is pretty strong. I also used it to make mocktail. I like to add lime to add extra flavor!

July 25, 2020

Perfect for drinks on the patio!

This came out just in time for drinks on the patio! Perfect for making Caesars at home. It is great tasting in the drink and so easy to use. Good sized bottle for the price. Would recommend trying. I received a coupon to try this for free.

Tasty!!

It tastes great! You can definitely tell the difference in taste between the original and this one. This one has more flavour amd the hint of spice is wonderful! Will definitely buy this in the future!

2.3/5

July 25, 2020

Too spicy, not enough tomato juice, was missing something

I found this product too spicy, and not having enough tomato juice. It was missing something. I would prefer to have the regular motts clamato juice over motts reserve.

Not made in Canada

This is definitely better tha normal Mott's Clamato mix, it has a better taste and mouth feel. I really liked it. But it's not made in Canada

Mott's loves to say the Caesar is canadas drink, but their mix is not made in Canada. It's sad and it sucks
    Lucky for me and every else there are lots of brands that are, including generic. So I will be sticking with them until Mott's updates this.

I got this free in exchange for an honest review

Tasty

There's nothing like a nice cold Ceasar on a hot summer day, and the days have been really hot lately so this Mott's Clamato Reserve opportunity came at a perfect time. We paired our Ceasars with a nice gin (highly recommend) and they were refreshing, and had a richer taste, was a little more flavourful and a little saltier than the original, but not overpowering. Very delicious!

Delicious ceasar!

This product was very easy to find in store. I was pretty surprised with the hefty price tag attached to it - especially considering I still added ingredients to the drink (Worcestershire Sauce, hot sauce, pepper). I really liked the taste - the fire roasted jalapeno puree added a tasty kick that took the drink up a notch. It wasn't too overpowering and made for a more unique Cesar. If the price was more in line with other Mott's Clamato products, I would definitely purchase it again.
    #gotitfree #chickadvisor #mottsclamatoreserve @mottsclamatoceasar @chickadvisor

Spicy summery drink

I had the opportunity to try @mottsclamatocaesar drink or Bloody Mary for the first time.

The new Mott’s Clamato Reserve, is made with natural ingredients and fire roasted jalapeño purée. The price is a little expensive in my opinion for the amount you get.

This drink wasn’t really my cup of tea; I love spices and medium spicy food but not in an alcoholic drink.
    However I’m going to make a shrimp cocktail with the rest.

#gotitfree #freeproduct

Whole New Level!!

This has a definite richness that the regular mix doesn't have. Nice spice level and tastes like it was mixed by a legit bartender in an upscale bar. I really was super impressed with this. It does have a higher price tag but I think it is worth it if you are a caeser lover.