Mott's Clamato Reserve Reviews

Mott's Clamato Reserve offers a premium spin on your classic Caesar. With a rich texture & complex spice blend, it's made with no artificial flavours and colours, no high fructose corn syrup, and no added MSG.

Le Mott's Clamato Réserve vous offre une alternative de première qualité à votre Caesar classique. Son mélange d'épices complexe d'une riche texture ne contient aucun arôme ou colorant artificiel, aucun sirop de glucose riche en fructose ni aucun ajout de MSG.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

So yummy!

I'm a big fan of caesars and I'm always looking for a new mix to try and this did not disappoint. It's so flavourful and fresh tasting. I can't really taste the roasted jalapeno puree but its amazing none the less. I like that the bottle is smaller than regular bottles at the grocery store it's a bit more manageable to finish for 2 people to have a couple of drinks. It's a bit pricier than other types even from the same brand but because the quality seems better I'm willing to pay more. I'd definitely buy this again!

My husband loved it!

I received this Motts Clamato Reserve Roasted Jalapeño for free from chick advisor in exchange for my honest review. I tried one of the suggested recipes on the website i.e. senorita caesar. My husband loves trying new cocktails, and its his new favourite, his favourite part was the roasted jalapeños flavour and i mixed in lime juice too which gave it a boost. Do try it! Its a sour-spicy creation.

So refreshing

This hot weather is the perfect time to try the super refreshing Motts Clamato reserve. It is the new natural Caesar blend. You can appreciate that It is made with no artificial flavours or colours and no added MSG or high fructose corn syrup.

The flavour is amazing, it has fire roasted jalapeño purée added for that small kick of spice. I’m 30 weeks prego, mixing this with some Alka-Seltzer water is very satisfying and refreshing. I paid $7.50, which is a bit steeper than any of the other Clamato juices, but well worth the money for the natural ingredients and the premium taste. 🍹 Give it a go! You won’t be disappointed. #gotitfree #mottsclamatoreserve #cocktailmix

To die for!

#GotItFree
    I am thanking @ChickAdvisor for the opportunity to try Mott's Clamato Reserve for free! It is an excellent drink for caesars! It is so yummy and is packed with a punch of flavour, I don't need to add my own spices. It took a while for me to find it in store, but it is available now and it will definitely be a go-to drink for me throughout the summer! I will recommend this drink to all my friends! It also has an interesting texture.

A great new product

I was very excited to receive this product to try for free in exchange for my honest review. This is definitely different from the other Clamatos I have tried in the past. You can notice a difference in the texture (a bit thicker) as well as the flavour with the roasted jalapeño purée. While we enjoyed this, the bottle is much smaller than the Works Clamato we usually buy and we didn’t find it superior enough to warrant us spending the money. I’d definitely recommend anyone try it!

Yum!!

I, like many other reviewers I am sure, completely ADORE ceasars. I love the garnishes, the spice, the savouriness of them, and how with enough pickles, olives and beans, they are almost a meal. This was a yummy mix and treat - I am not sure it is significant enough for me to make the switch from traditional clamato but it was nice to know it was more natural and jalapenos are always welcomed!! I would recommend if you have never tried and considered yourself a ceasar snob :)

July 26, 2020

This just might be my new favorite!

I was super excited about the chance to try out this version of Clamato for free. Ceasars are my go to drink and I like mine extra spicy. This was absolutely delicious. It has more flavor than the original and a nice level of spice. I myself would have preferred a bit more spice but my husband thought it was great. The only thing is its a little expensive for what you get compared to other versions of clamato and was hard for me to find in store. However, I definitely will be telling my friends and fellow Ceasar lovers about this one and will purchase again every so often #gotitfree

Natural ingredients Clamato

Clamato Reserve taste good it is a little too spicy for me but I am sensitive to spice. Its not thick which is a big bonus for me. It has a great color. Overall it is satisfying. #gotitfree #chickadvisor

Great

I have tried this new Mott's clamato it is do yummy, my hubby tried it also he really enjoyed it too. I would absolutely but this again and I will be telling my friends that love ceasers too try this. But I will tell them #gotitfree to try.

Östergötland, Sweden

Very refreshing and always great tasting

I tried the reserve on a very hot summers day and wow was it refreshing while enjoying some sun. It tastes great and when mixed with all the Caesar ingredients its makes an amazing drink.