Mott's Clamato Reserve Reviews

Mott's Clamato Reserve offers a premium spin on your classic Caesar. With a rich texture & complex spice blend, it's made with no artificial flavours and colours, no high fructose corn syrup, and no added MSG.

Le Mott's Clamato Réserve vous offre une alternative de première qualité à votre Caesar classique. Son mélange d'épices complexe d'une riche texture ne contient aucun arôme ou colorant artificiel, aucun sirop de glucose riche en fructose ni aucun ajout de MSG.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

July 28, 2020

Good quality and easy to mix drink!

I like the look of the bottle a lot. Very premium look and feel. And the taste I very good. I like the hint of heat. Easy to mix and make ceasars with. I do find the retail price to be a bit high. Not sure I would buy it if it was normal price and not on sale.

Love it

I got this product free thanks to Mott's* Clamato* and I loved it, best taste and easy to drink with or without anything else. Totally would recommend.

Fresh and spicy!

Great tomato mix for mixers and cocktails! It's little more spicy than your usual Bloody Mary, but it's got a good kick to it. I enjoyed it and will be using it more in the future!

Delicious and flavourful

I really enjoyed that this product was made with natural ingredients and didn't have any artificial flavors or colours. It really added an interesting spin on a regular ceasar. I enjoyed the heat from the fire roasted jalapenos.

July 28, 2020

Loved everything about this new Clamato mix!

Took me awhile to find it shelves are still bare in some of my grocery stores, but was finally able to try it out. It didn’t disappoint. I’m a huge ceasar fan and I lived the new taste I would definitely try this again thanks chick advisor for letting me try this free!!!!

Great taste!

I'm not a huge fan of the original Mott's Clamato, but I thought I would give this free sample a try given my penchant for spice! It had a very approachable taste, and the jalapeno flavor wasn't over the top for those who like to place it safe. This non-alcoholic beverage made for a great mix, as one would expect from Mott's Clamato! An added bonus is that this mix has all natural ingredients! I would definitely recommend this product to friends for its taste and value.

July 28, 2020

Definitely would buy this product again! Love the taste.

You could actually taste the natural ingredients. Flavoured with fire roasted jalapeno puree and made with no artificial flavours and colours, Reserve is the perfect addition to any Caesar occasion.

2.3/5

over rated😒

I was very excited to try the new reserve clamato as my whole family are big caesar drinkers, even my kids like virgin Caesars. but nobody liked the reserve clamato. we all preferred regular spicy clamato. we all did not enjoy the Jalepeno in it, It had a weird taste. we normally like a fully loaded caesar. I bought spicy beans and jerky stir sticks the works to make an awesome caesar and they were disappointing. I was expecting so much more. for the price point and size of the bottle I will never purchase this.

Simply amazing

I really enjoyed the taste of this brand. Used it as mix for a drink and it gave that extra zest! Absolutely enjoyed Mott's reserve I bought more! It's a must try.

Pretty darn good

Received this product free for my review!
    This was typically more than i would spend on coamato for my Ceasers but it was worth it. It was a little spicier than im used to but still good