Mott's Clamato Reserve Reviews

Mott's Clamato Reserve offers a premium spin on your classic Caesar. With a rich texture & complex spice blend, it's made with no artificial flavours and colours, no high fructose corn syrup, and no added MSG.

Le Mott's Clamato Réserve vous offre une alternative de première qualité à votre Caesar classique. Son mélange d'épices complexe d'une riche texture ne contient aucun arôme ou colorant artificiel, aucun sirop de glucose riche en fructose ni aucun ajout de MSG.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

Very difficult to find

I received this product for free #Freeproduct from chickadvisor and was looking forward to trying it. My first complaint with this product was that it was very difficult to find in store anywhere and when i did find it i tasted it... i personally dont like tomatoes but the quality of the juice was good and the kick of spice was exceptional. But again I’m not a fan of the tomato juice itself. But for people who love Tomatoes or tomato juice should surely try it out

Updated On: July 30, 2020

#Chickadvisor

Amazing taste

I received a free coupon to try Mott's Clamato Reserve and now I am a fan. I tried this for the time and I liked the taste a lot. It has perfect heat in it and it maximizes the taste of my drink or anything I add it to. I have already stocked up a couple of bottles in my pantry.

1.8/5

Not my favourite

I am a huge Caesar fan, I drink them 2-3 times per week at least, this disappointed me. The spice was there but the tomato flavour was too weak. Really, the only flavour coming through was spice and I think it needs a better balance between spice but staying classic to the Caesar taste. Will not buy again, too expensive and can make it for cheaper.

July 30, 2020

Just in time for the Summer!

I'm a big Caesar's fan! Always my go to in the summer. I already bought a couple of bottles of reserve and it helps when it was at a good price. The taste is smooth with a bit of a kick. I added more hot sauce because I love the heat. It's so good over ice with a splash of Worcestershire sauce and lime with pickled beans! Enjoy!

Caesar Sunday

I received a voucher to try this for free. I'm a fan of Clamato and the reserve blend was better than regular Clamato. it's delicious and even better with vodka. I didn't have to add anything to the juice. It was spiced perfectly.

Great Flavour and Good Value

I really like this drink mix. It has a deep, spicy taste with lots of flavour but very natural tasting. The bottle is a nice size for the price and it's very easy to pour from. This mix makes stirring up a restaurant or bar quality drink so simple and convenient at a fraction of the price.
    I received this product for free.

July 30, 2020

If you love the heat this is a good one to get!

Nice strong kick of spice. I usually add a good amount of Tabasco but with this mix I don't need to. It's smooth and tastes good. Even better with the vokda added and a sliced pickle.

Only downside is that it's a bit pricey in my opinion. But way more affordable than at the bar 😂. If you love being a home bartender and dialing in a perfect concoction then this would be a good try.

Easy to mix!

I received this product free in exchange for this review. I did have trouble finding it in store as neither my local RCSS nor Walmart carried it.

It was easy to mix and tasted great. Definitely a fun summer drink with some ice cubes!

good drink

very tasty and refreshing drink for the summer time..normally dont purchase these kinds of tomato drinks but surprisingly it wasnt bad at all... the price is a little bit more than the regular ones but i would say definitely worth it

All Natural Premium Clamato Mix is a Hit

Received a free voucher for this and was definitely impressed with the quality. Taste was very smooth and not artificial. With the world leaning towards healthy all natural ingredients, this definitely hits the mark. Would absolutely purchase this again. Not too spicy and value is there for sure.