Mott's Clamato Reserve Reviews

Mott's Clamato Reserve offers a premium spin on your classic Caesar. With a rich texture & complex spice blend, it's made with no artificial flavours and colours, no high fructose corn syrup, and no added MSG.

Le Mott's Clamato Réserve vous offre une alternative de première qualité à votre Caesar classique. Son mélange d'épices complexe d'une riche texture ne contient aucun arôme ou colorant artificiel, aucun sirop de glucose riche en fructose ni aucun ajout de MSG.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

Great for Get Togethers

I received this cocktail mix as a free gift to try for review purposes. I've grown up seeing ads for Motts Clamato all the time but never tried it, so this was a new experience for me.

It has a nice spicey kick to it and my friends really enjoyed this mix. It goes down smoothly and is really good with accompanying a barbecue or casual get together with friends and/or family. This is a classic and I'm surprised I didn't try it sooner!

Delicious taste!

It adds such a nice taste to my virgin cocktails.I would definitely recommend it to my friends and was such a value for money.I got it free from chick advisor and loved it

August 12, 2020

Can’t go wrong with motts

Truly a Canadian classic. You can’t go wrong with Motts Clamato brand, when I first tried this I knew i had to leave the orginal one behind hahaha. It had a bit of a smokey taste and I do wish it was a bit more spicier but I can always add more tabasco sauce in. Highly recommend!

Mott’s Clamato Reserve

A delicious and savoury mix that really takes your cesar to the next level! Love it and would definitely recommend this to spice up your regular cesar routine!

August 12, 2020

I love my Caesar's and this product is amazing!!!

Amazing product line!! Love my Caesars, its smooth and not over bearing. Love to try more of this product line and friends have bought this as well. Perfect for a get together or Sunday BBQ. #Clamatorocks

0.5/5

August 12, 2020

I'm sorry I'm not fun of the taste..but thanks I got it free.maybe others they like it but I dont like it.maybe I'm not used to it.thanks anyways.good thing I got it for free.

Deliciously easy

Sooo good. Great smooth flavour and with how it’s packaged it makes it super simple to make a quick drink.motts Clamato is a classic and this new option is definetly going into my summer drink rotation. It’s great even without the booze.

August 12, 2020

I wish it was available in more stores!

I loved the product although I found it very hard to find in stores, but once I did, I was very happy! The taste is amazing and I will definitely be sticking to the reserve Clamato juice!

August 12, 2020

My first cocktail mix what is a smashing success!

I received this cocktail mix as a free gift to try it and it was the first time I'd ever purchased or reviewed an at-home cocktail mix.

I've always liked Caesars and this is definitely my new favourite Caesar mix. The overall flavour of the clamato comes through along with a smoking ass of the peppers it's just a really enjoyable Caesar mix. So if you're like me and you enjoy Caesars you're going to love this mix.

As good as The Works

We love a Caesar on our porch with a beer chaser. Now that is summer! Our go to is mott’s The Works. I have to say, Reserve is a close second. The taste seems more natural and thicker than the regular Mott’s brands and seemed to be more natural. I would highly recommend, and will buy this again, it seemed a higher quality. The only problem I had was finding it in our area after I received the promotional coupon, it was very hard to find. This may be due to the fact everyone loves a Caesar on their deck as well!