Mott's Clamato Reserve Reviews

Mott's Clamato Reserve offers a premium spin on your classic Caesar. With a rich texture & complex spice blend, it's made with no artificial flavours and colours, no high fructose corn syrup, and no added MSG.

Le Mott's Clamato Réserve vous offre une alternative de première qualité à votre Caesar classique. Son mélange d'épices complexe d'une riche texture ne contient aucun arôme ou colorant artificiel, aucun sirop de glucose riche en fructose ni aucun ajout de MSG.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

August 21, 2020

Like none other!

Such a delicious mixer! I can't wait to buy this again - the flavour notes complimented each other beautifully. I've already recommended it to people and heard positive feedback!

Updated On: August 21, 2020

#gotitfree #mottsclamatoreserve

August 21, 2020
    United States

Add some zing to your life!

I was privileged to try Mott's Clamato Reserve for free in exchange for my honest review. If you already love the Mott's V8 juice, definitely try this! It will give a little kick but not too much. I was disappointed with the sugar that was added, but other than that, I enjoyed it. #gotitfree #Mott's

Amazing mixed taste!

Reserve Mott's Clamato lala-licious! Totally classic! Reasonable price for 1L I love spicy caesars drink and always add red hot tabasco when making my #mottsclamatoreserve so having the fire roasted jalapeño already added sounded wonderful. Its rich in texture and complex spice blend, it's made with no artificial flavours and colours. Yes, its made with natural ingredients. no high fructose corn syrup, and no added MSG.

I would definitely purchase this cocktail mix again Motts Clamato Reserve!! I definitely recommend it.

Purchased my in one of my favourite local grocery shop.

Product reserved free for review purposes only #gotitfree #mottsclamato #mottsclamatocaesar

Mott's Clamato Reserve

Loved it! Good strong taste and a bit of a kick to it that hits you right in the back of the throat for a few seconds. A bit spicy but nothing to strong.

Delicious

I love regular Mott's Clamato Juice so i was really excited to try the Reserve version from chickadvisor for free! I loved the fresh flavor taste with a tangy twist. I feel like the consistency was perfect not to thick or too watery. I made a Caesar with it and it was perfection and i also really enjoyed the Clamato just on its on over ice. I would absolutely buy the Reserve Clamato again!

August 18, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Unique taste

This has a unique taste and as someone that enjoys a variety of tomato juice flavors both homemade and bought, I will be adding this to my weekly supply.

August 18, 2020
    United States

tasty!

I got it free!!! Being a person who truly loves the brand Clamato, they never fail to disappoint me. This Clamato reserve was so full of flavour. I mixed mine with extra spices to give it a greater kick. I’ll definitely try this again!

August 17, 2020

Yummilicious!!

For years I've been a fan of Clamato. I use it for Caesars, micheladas, ceviche, etc. I received a coupon from ChickAdvisor, and even though it arrived late (Covid situation), I ran to the store and got my first Clamato Reserve bottle. It has a hint of smokey & spicy flavor (which I loved!) I would totally recommend this product!

August 17, 2020

Quick and easy cocktail classic with a kick!

I was fortunate to be selected to test out Mott's Clamato Reserve cocktail mix courteous of ChickAdvisor. I was able to pick this item up at my local grocery store and the product was reasonably priced. I often entertain so I was eager to try this product out before serving to my guest. It was easy to use, I found a easy recipe online to make the classic beverage with some vodka, seasonings and a few personal choice garnishes. The taste was great especially with the extra kick of the fire roasted jalapeno flavour (love all things spicy). Looking forward to serving more of this drink this summer.#gotitfree #Mott's*Clamato*Reserve

August 16, 2020

Tasty mixer

This is a tasty cocktail mixer. I love the taste and it's made with natural ingredients, my mouth is on fire with the roasted jalapeno, love it ! It's very convenient drink and all I need to add is a bit of alcohol and ready to go. Will definitely buy this product again.