• Motts fruitsations country berry
  • Motts fruitsations country berry

Motts fruitsations country berry Reviews

Ranked #41 out of 1274 in Snacks

June 23, 2017

A nice snack, especially on the run...

I had never tried the Mott's products and thought I'd give it a try. It was a nice snack, especially on the run. I felt good knowing it was unsweetened!

May 30, 2017

Have tried this product and very pleased with taste and value. I usually have one for breakfast every day. Have told family and friends about this product and have given it to my grandchildren.

May 26, 2017

My oldest daughter absolutely loves the country berry fruit cups. She takes one everyday to school.
    She doesn't really take a lunch but she will throw two of these in her pack. Seems she can't live without her daily intake of Motts

May 10, 2017

Kids didn't like it as much as it tasted bitter, they like fruits that are sweeter in taste. It would also be better in a larger container for the price

April 21, 2017

I have been buying @Motts Fruitsations every week for a few years now. I love all the tasty varieties fruit flavors and fruit combinations. This @Mott's Fruitsations (Country Berry) is one of my personal favorites I like the fact that it is unsweetened and a healthy way to add more fruit and vegetables to your diet.@Mott's Fruitsations Country Berry is a blend of raspberries, apples, fruit and vegetable juice all pureed into a yummy treat. I often have it with whole wheat toast for breakfast, I pack it in our lunches for work and I even have one sometimes at night for a nutritious and light snack. There are also recipes that you can make with @Motts Fruitsations and for more information go to their web site www.mottsfruitsations.ca. I really recommend for anyone that has not tried @Motts Fruitsations Country Berry and their other delightful Mott's Fruitsations Blends. You will love eating your fruit this way.

April 13, 2017

I love the fact that you can taste the fruit. It has natural sugars so it is not to sweet. Great for lunches and snacks. I also give these out for hallowe'en

March 29, 2017

Yummy!
    My kids love applesauce. I first bought this kind last month and it's clearly their new favorite as its the one they keep picking at the grocery store!

March 29, 2017

Motts is very tasty and nutritious. The price is very low for the quantity inside and has very natural taste. It is very good when you are on the go and is useful.

June 03, 2016

reaaally love the taste of these apple sauce cups! great for on the go for adults or kids. great texture and not too sweet. I really like to use these for baking in place of oil!

June 03, 2016

My kids love these and I love them. Great way to get a quick serving of fruits to your kids for a small snack. The sugar content is higher then what I like but it's better then other options. Great taste and texture. Love the variety of flavours !