• Motts fruitsations country berry
Good

Motts fruitsations country berry Reviews

Ranked #90 out of 1308 in Snacks

April 21, 2017

I have been buying @Motts Fruitsations every week for a few years now. I love all the tasty varieties fruit flavors and fruit combinations. This @Mott's Fruitsations (Country Berry) is one of my personal favorites I like the fact that it is unsweetened and a healthy way to add more fruit and vegetables to your diet.@Mott's Fruitsations Country Berry is a blend of raspberries, apples, fruit and vegetable juice all pureed into a yummy treat. I often have it with whole wheat toast for breakfast, I pack it in our lunches for work and I even have one sometimes at night for a nutritious and light snack. There are also recipes that you can make with @Motts Fruitsations and for more information go to their web site www.mottsfruitsations.ca. I really recommend for anyone that has not tried @Motts Fruitsations Country Berry and their other delightful Mott's Fruitsations Blends. You will love eating your fruit this way.

April 13, 2017

I love the fact that you can taste the fruit. It has natural sugars so it is not to sweet. Great for lunches and snacks. I also give these out for hallowe'en

March 29, 2017

Yummy!
    My kids love applesauce. I first bought this kind last month and it's clearly their new favorite as its the one they keep picking at the grocery store!

March 29, 2017

Motts is very tasty and nutritious. The price is very low for the quantity inside and has very natural taste. It is very good when you are on the go and is useful.

June 03, 2016

reaaally love the taste of these apple sauce cups! great for on the go for adults or kids. great texture and not too sweet. I really like to use these for baking in place of oil!

June 03, 2016

My kids love these and I love them. Great way to get a quick serving of fruits to your kids for a small snack. The sugar content is higher then what I like but it's better then other options. Great taste and texture. Love the variety of flavours !

June 03, 2016

I recently started buying these for my young son because he noticed them at the grocery store and the first flavoured he tried was this country berry. He really liked this and ate it everyday until it was gone, I purchased these for 2/5.00 and there are 6 containers In a pack so it's very much worth the price. Great healthly alternative to more sugary treats.