Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Raspberry Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach and Tropical
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

March 19, 2020

Yum

My kids both loved it! Great addition to the healthy lifestyle I'm trying to instill on them.
    I myself even liked it. Definitely will be buying more and trying more favours.

March 14, 2020

J'achetèrais encore!

Mes deux enfants adorent et je vais en acheter souvent, même pour moi!Mes enfants sont difficile mais ils les ont bien aimés. C'est bon d'avoir de la fibre dans les collations des enfants. J'aime qu'il y ait une variété de différentes saveurs.

March 12, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Would recommend

The flavour was not too sweet l! I prefer the unsweetened now over original flavours! As for my children, they also loved it! Perfect for packing in kids lunches or snacks on the go. Would recommend this product and will be buying again. Thank you for opportunity.

Love!

I was very hesitant at first because it was unsweetened. To my surprise, this was one of the best apple sauces I’ve had! It was naturally sweet and not overpowering. Packed with lots of nutrients, I am happy to have this quick snack on hand

March 11, 2020

Yummy! Kids and I absolutely love it!

Kids and I both love the taste of the mango peach! Great for breakfast or snack! A good way to get your fruits and veggies in without having to negotiate with the kids!!

My kids are in love!

After receiving my free sample I bought the raspberry flavour for my kids to try. The ingredients are simple and the taste is delicious. My kids ate it up with a slice of toast for breakfast and they were satisfied and full of energy throughout the morning. A nutritious choice for any parent!

March 10, 2020

A new kick to a classic

So I realized I bought the wrong Mott's flavour, but lucky me I had a co-worker who bought the raspberry fibre flavor. Trading time! Anyways I love the favour, there s no after taste even with the fibre, all natural with no added sugar. This is a favour I will have to introduce to my daughter, although it is a hard flavour to find in the stores.

March 08, 2020

I recommend this product for parents

This product is great for snack time, for the kids. The taste is good even though it's unsweetened. Fibre is an added bonus and best of all you don't taste the fibre.

March 07, 2020

My kids prefer eating fresh fruit. They use to enjoy eating the fruit pouches when we were traveling and now won't eat them. I thought I would give Mott's a try and they like the taste. Now I have a back up snack for days we are on the go. Looking forward to try out the other flavours.

March 07, 2020

Good

My child is autistic and won’t eat fruit or veggies due to the texture. I have given him the Mott’s fruit sauce and he enjoys it. I love the fact that he will get some fibre as well when he eats these sauces.