Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Raspberry Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach and Tropical
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

November 12, 2021

Upscale apple sauce

My son is a highly picky snacker. It has to be what he likes and thankfully THIS is the applesauce for him. He loves the berry and apple mix so much. Thanks for a great snack!

November 10, 2021

Motts Fruitsations & Fibre Raspberry

My toddler gobbled this raspberry flavour up so I will definitely be purchasing this snack for her again! Especially since it's difficult to find snacks that are healthy! For the price, its a great value when you can find them on sale! #gotitfree #mottsfruitsations #raspberry

October 25, 2021

Great for toddlers

I buy these as a staple in our house. When they go on sale. Love the variety of flavors and my kids eat them regularly. Super messy but worth it as they have them with their lunches and snacks. Even a great alternative to baby food

October 15, 2021

Great taste

I would buy this product again when they are on sale, there an easy snack for school or at home. My kids will eat them and love them, there definitely a family favourite

October 13, 2021
    United States

Tastes great, wish it came in a pouch!

My kids are 2 and 4 so I never buy apple sauce cups anymore. Even those these taste great I would love to see a pouch version for less mess on the go!

October 07, 2021

Oh my goshhh

Okey so I really love this product.im taking this all the time to my daughter and she really enjoyed like snacks.and honestly it’s really healthy
    Ike it’s so good

August 23, 2021

A favourite snack in my house.

This is a favourite snack among my children. Definitely an easy grab and something I will continue to buy. It is something the kids can help themselves to and still have some proper nutrition.

August 09, 2021

Matt's fruit

This motts is amazing I thought it's for kids but when I tried it was a changed person delicious and it's pretty healthy stuff so started buying always I do recommed..

August 06, 2021

Amazing taste

I was impressed with the taste my favorite is the Motts unsweetened raspberry plus there is added fiber my kids love it and I feel better giving them something without added sugar
    The price is fair
    I definitely recommend for a healthy snack for anyone at any age

July 28, 2021

A family must have

Our family luvs these, I buy in bulk as they are such a favourite snack for family and like that they are unsweetened. Sometimes we put them in the freezer until they reach the slush stage, they are so nice to have on a hot summer day and delicious :)