Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Raspberry Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach and Tropical
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

May 08, 2017

My daughter LOVES the raspberry flavour and despite being a picky eater, she will polish off Mott's Fruitsations +Fiber Raspberry and then ask for another one. it's an awesome change from having to fight to get her to eat.
    I love the fact that she's getting her fibre and honestly, i love this flavour myself. I actually took one as a quick breakfast the day after i get them.
    I will definitely buy these again.

May 08, 2017

Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Raspberry is very nutrition and good fiber for my busy schedule and my kid love it for excellent favor and easy and convenient to use very yummy!

May 08, 2017

Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Raspberry was a huge hit in my household!! It has the perfect amount of sweetness, excellent source of fibre, nice texture, and the taste of real raspberries made this applesauce taste even better!!

I really like that they come in small individual sized packages so I can take them on the go or have a small snack that's portioned perfectly! I had too stop my son from eating them all in one sitting as it was so tasty for him and he just kept eating them. I really enjoy the fact that this product is unsweetened. The natural sugars in the fruit give it the perfect amount of sweetness that no added sugar is needed. I also like that the color is NOT artificial, they use natural vegetable juices such as Black Carrot and Black Currant in the product which is how food should be made! It also contains no gluten or peanuts for those who have allergies.

You can buy this at Walmart, or Superstore for 2.99$CAN a package and I will defiantly buy this again and will recommend this too others. Thanks for letting me test this product too review for free!! #Gotitfree @Chickadvisor @FruitsationsCanada #loveMottsFibre #RealFruit

May 08, 2017

My daughter is picky and doesn't like things that are overly sweet. It has just the right amount of sweetness. I love the added fibre content. For under $2.50 at my grocery store...that was great! I fits right in my budget.

May 08, 2017

I got chosen to review this for free!!! So stoked, I was skeptical to try this at the beginning. My kid loves raspberry jam and anything flavored raspberry - Is a tough cookie for the apple sauce texture (I personally love it) I thought this would be great for snacks at school and daycare and i was right! She ate it all up - i stole the tropical flavor for my lunch but she went for it!! I don't limit her on food during the day. She has a snack drawer filled with healthy and some not so much snacks in case she ever is in the mood. Twice she has brought me this instead of a fruit snack or crackers ect. I was so proud shes learning to make healthy choices and even happier they are an option because you guys nailed the flavor. Thank you for picking us! we had a blast!

Updated On: May 08, 2017

#gotitfree

Fruits de Mott + Fibre Framboise
    Personnellement j'ai adoré le goût de cette compote. Par contre mon fils lui l'a trouvé un peu "surette" malgré les grimaces aux premieres bouchés il a tout de même terminé sa portion et en voulais même plus! Alors nous continuerons d'acheter ce produit surtout grâce aux fibres ajoutés.

May 08, 2017

This is a healthier alternative to most other fruit cups out there. The added fibre and that it's unsweetened are important to me as a parent. My children enjoyed the taste of Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Raspberry very much. We'll be getting this product again.

May 08, 2017

I am a diabetic and these are so great for snacking on. My kids and husband also enjoy these also. It is a fanatic was to get fruit and extra fiber into your diet with added sugars.

May 08, 2017

I think this is a great idea for children that are lacking the extra fiber. It's an easy way of getting the extra fiber in without knowing it! Good idea

May 08, 2017

OMG I love how it tastes and I love the cup size although I could've ate more. I love how convient it it and how healthy it is and having the added fibre is really nice to get it in there.