Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Raspberry Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach and Tropical
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

May 15, 2017

I was happy to try Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Raspberry as part of the product review club (#gotitfree). These are really convenient for lunches or snacks and its nice to change things up with new flavours. No surprise, my kids loved this product and I also liked the taste. I like having healthy convenience products on hand. My only hesitation is that the additional fibre source is through an additive called maltodextrin and I wonder whether it's really necessary, since apples already have fibre naturally, and maltodextrin may raise the glycemic index of the product. This may be important for some people to be aware of. It does not affect the taste.

May 15, 2017

Authentic raspberry flavor! This applesauce has a really fresh and fruity flavor and I love that it has 2 grams of fibre per serving. This is a great snack and I will be buying this again.

May 15, 2017

Les compotes Motts Fruitsations + Fibre Framboises, aussi bonnes que l'original.

C'est avec plaisir que mes enfants et moi-mêmes avons testé gratuitement ces compotes de pommes reçu en #cadeau par Chick Advisor. Nous avions déjà acheter celles original au framboises dans le passé et je dois dire que le fais d'avoir ajouter plus de fibre ne change rien au bon goût et à la texture onctueuse du produit. Il est tout aussi bon et les fibres supplémentaires passent inaperçu, ce qui est important avec les enfants. Je vais en acheter encore c'est certain.

May 15, 2017

We were excited to be selected to taste test Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Raspberry and #gotitfree

My two daughters and I tried the product and our free sample was gone in a couple of days. Other than the free product, we were not paid for this review.

I like that the Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Raspberry is unsweetened and is a good source of fibre. My kids like the taste. Both girls like the raspberry flavour saying it isn't too sweet or too tart, like some raspberry products can be.

We've bought two more packages already!

May 15, 2017

My daughter doesn't usually eat well and is very picky. I was excited that Motts had created a "fibre" option. She thought it was tasty and ate the full container!!

May 15, 2017

I really wasn't sure if I was going to like this flavor either. I thought the raspberry flavor was going to be over powering but it wasn't. I really enjoyed the flavor of the raspberry apple sauce.

May 15, 2017

This was great! "Smells juicy and great" in the words of my four yr old. But it is very tasty. Not artificial or too sweet but a very nice mellow flavour. And great for kids cause there is no added sugar, and you can not tell there is fibre added which is another bonus.

May 15, 2017

J'ai été choisi pour goûter ce produit gratuitement. Bon gout et bonne texture mais personnellement je prefere les compote sucré. Sans sucre c'est comme s'il manquait un peu de goût. On ne distingue pas le gout des fibre ce qui est tant mieux.

May 15, 2017

Raspberries are my sons favorite fruit do it wasn't a surprise that he would like this. He usually eats fresh raspberries and apple so I was very impressed that he liked it.
    The golden spoon was a very helpful tool for him to even enjoy it better.

May 15, 2017

My kids LOVE these products.
    I love the variety they have.
    We keep these well stocked in our house.
    They are also great for school lunches.
    Perfect for my picky eaters.