Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Raspberry Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach and Tropical
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

May 16, 2017

My daughter could not wait to try this one and finished it in no time! I especially liked that the tartness of the raspberry was well balanced. Fibre was an added bonus.

May 16, 2017

Yes,,this Motts product is very good, the flavor of the Raspberry one we tried was fantastic, I have already bought more. My kids said it was easy to take in their lunch, and they really liked it. The taste and texture was very nice

May 16, 2017

This apple sauce is amazing! even my children are eating it without any fussing about it. I love the different flavours it makes it more enjoyable. The price is also decent, it is definetly worth the price.

May 16, 2017

I received the Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Raspberry as part of the Chick Advisor review club. I am not normally a fan of raspberry but this little tasty treat did not disappoint. I loved that it wasn't too sour and just the right amount of sweet. It received a big thumbs up from all 3 of my boys and even my husband who is the pickiest man alive!

May 16, 2017

I love raspberries and this did not disappoint! It's a great little snack to help keep us going during the day. My children and I love this. Will be buying more in the future.

May 16, 2017

My 7 year old son had the opportunity to try this Apple sauce through Chick Advisor and he loved it! He raved about it and told me he would love to try it again, although the Tropical is his favorite of the two flavors. Motts is our regular Apple sauce brand we purchase, as it's the Apple sauce out son requests all the time for his school lunches. Thank you Chick Advisor and Motts!!

May 16, 2017

Mott's Fruitsations + Fiber Raspberry is a tasty treat that I can share with my daughters!

Thank you for choosing me to review Mott's Fruitsations + Fiber Raspberry flavor applesauce snacks. I was happy I #gotitfree! The idea of a yummy snack that also has added fiber is really intriguing for a mother of two young children. We all know how hard it can be to get them to eat healthy foods so I was hoping this would be a hit. And it was! My eldest liked the fact that it was pink (obviously! Lol) and she said it tasted so good! She ate the whole cup and has asked for more since. I also gave some to my 8 month-old who really enjoyed it as well.

This is a quality produce that tastes good and has the added benefit of having extra fiber. An all-around great snack that I can confidently give to my children (and sneak one for me too!)

May 15, 2017

I loved the Motts Fruitsations Fibre+ Raspberry flavoured snack! It wasn't too sweet nor too sour, I thought the flavour was just perfect. It's a great on-the-go way to supplement my daily fibre intake and I've added this to our monthly family grocery list. #gotitfree

May 15, 2017

Kids loved these ones. They enjoyed the flavour and I loved all the ingredients and it was great to know I can now add this to their snacks for school

May 15, 2017

I received a coupon for this Mott's Fruitsations + Fibre in Raspberry flavour through Chick Advisor Product Review Club. I shared it with my kids, ages 8, 6 and 3.

I only buy Unsweetened applesauce and the selection for unsweetened apple sauces are limited. My kids are getting a little tired of the usual flavours, so I was happy to see Mott's came out with two new apple sauces. New favour, unsweetened AND extra added fibre. I also like that they come in convenient snack sizes which is great for school lunches. As a parent, I can't ask for more.

I was not a huge fan of the raspberry flavour but my kids enjoyed. My older 2 thought the apple sauce tasted more like cherry rather than raspberry while my youngest thought it tasted like blueberry. When compared to the tropical flavour (the other new one), my kids preferred the tropical.