Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Raspberry Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach and Tropical
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

June 01, 2017

I enjoyed the tasted but found it to be a bit bitter my kids weren't very fussy they said it was sour so I found this flavour to be a little less enjoyable but it was very smooth and the colour is very inviting

June 01, 2017

This one was my personal favorite! I will definitely be purchasing This again! It's great that they are healthy snack, in small portable containers. Great for on the go.

June 01, 2017

The raspberry flavour is incredible! My kids could not get enough and ate two in one sitting. I didn't mind because of the added fibre and they are a great snack. We received this product free as a chick advisor sample.

June 01, 2017

My kids love this stuff and i have to admit so do i. Its so good to have for snacks or for dessert they are easy to open and taste great. not only are they good for you but they are great for in the kids lunches its easy for them to open, gives them there friut and fiber and they dont even realize they are eating something good for them.

June 01, 2017

I got this product for free as part of the chickadvisor review club.
    I tasted both the tropical and this raspberry flavor and found the raspberry better. It has a geat summer fruity flavor and color. I like the added benefit of fibre and it did not take away from the taste of the regular motts snacks.

June 01, 2017

My kids and I absolutely love the Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Raspberry.
    There was so much flavour inside a little cup.
    I love the fact that they are sweet and not made with artificial flavors.
    I have been requested by my children to buy more, and requested my youngest son to buy enough for his class room.

June 01, 2017

My family loves it. Anything I buy for my kids, I like to try first. The raspberry fruitsations is delicious. It has a very refreshing taste, like real raspberries. I will definitely be buying this often for my children.

June 01, 2017

Love it! The raspberry applesauce was a huge hit with both my kids and my daycare kids! I love the added bonus of fibre and that it's unsweetened. It is consistently being asked for over standard applesauce

June 01, 2017

The raspberry flavour was a hit in this house. I loved that it has fiber- its adds to the benefit of choosing Mott's applesauce. Plus, it tastes great. It is an awesome choice for healthier, portable snack.

Updated On: June 01, 2017

I got this for free due to the chickadvisor product review club. This didn't impact my review. It's also great that it is gluten free and peanut free.
    '

June 01, 2017

My kids who love applesauce really enjoyed this. My oldest liked both equally where my 2 year old didn't like the citrus one very much. May be because it was quite sweet. Either way they ate them all up. I would purchase this againi.