Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Raspberry Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach and Tropical
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

June 02, 2017

Check advisor m'a donné des belles gratuites. Motts fruitsations + fibre Raspberry. Très bonne compote. De bonne collation . Recommande aux gens . Merci beaucoup

June 02, 2017

I bought these for my kids and ended up loving this one myself! The taste is great! I love the unsweetened and find the taste isn't altered. The added fibre is just a bonus! I received the product free to review and will definitely be buying it on a regular basis!

Saskatchewan, Canada

Raspberry is not my favorite but it taste really good. Kids are crazy for this. Great snack for lunch with a bonus of fiber which is awesome. Will buy again!

June 02, 2017

I love these little gems!! I take them to work and soft freeze them for a tasty snack!! Just like having ice cream but much healthier...lots of flavours too. So healthy and flavourful.

June 02, 2017

My kids love love raspberries, but it is a summer fruit, and I prefer fresh from the season. Now I can treat my girls to raspberries in a healthy full of fiber way, that is convenient, and I do have any dirty dishes! Dream come true product!

2.8/5

June 02, 2017

Iam not into raspberry but did try it,it's great that it's has fibre & sugar free but for me on this one I need sugar.But I ended put few in my smoothie to get my taste I needed. Price is ok if you buy it at certain stores &when;on sale.My favorite one is my Motts apple sauce which I buy always to take to work for a quick snack on my coffee break.

June 02, 2017

Motts fruitsation + fibre raspberry is a great new apple sauce. The flavour of this is incredible. Depending on what store you go to it can be a little pricey which might deter people from purchasing it. For anyone who likes raspberry you can definetly taste it with this one. My kids absolutely loved it and that says a lot because they are extremely picky when it comes to their applesauce! I would absolutely buy this again but only when on sale

June 02, 2017

Between this flavour and the tropical flavour, the raspberry was my favourite. It has a true raspberry flavour. Having added fibre, I added this to my morning Greek yogurt and had a perfectly balance meal.

June 01, 2017

We enjoyed the raspberry flavor of the fiber fruitsations. Fruitsations is our go to brand for apple sauce snacks so we were excited to see the new flavor and the added fiber option and we were excited to get to try them free. This definitely lived up to our expectations this is my baby's new favorite!

June 01, 2017

I got to try this Mott's Fruitsations and it was super delicious! I gave them to my kids to try and they loved them too. I will definitely be buying them again. They come in the perfect size for a quick snack and they're easy for on the go! They don't contain peanuts or gluten so it is the perfect snack for my daughter who is allergic to those two things.