Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Raspberry Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach and Tropical
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

Super yummy!

I love finding different products to feed my girls for breakfast. My oldest in particular loved this flavour. She ate it up so fast! My youngest, who is new to solid foods, was hesitant at first but takes a few spoons before pushing it away. I also love the fact that it is apart of the Breakfast Club of Canada, such an amazing idea. It isn't filled with sugar which makes it a great snack or addition to any child's breakfast.

Updated On: February 09, 2018

#gotitfree

February 09, 2018

Great snack for kids and adults

Got this for free in exchange for my honest review.
    Ive always liked fruitsations, and the raspberry flavour is now my new favourite!! Its not overly sweet and doesnt contain any added sugars or sweeteners. My 3 year old loved it as well! Perfect for a healthy snack.

Great taste!!!

My whole family really enjoyed Motts Fruitsation + fibre Raspberry!!
    It taste amazing!! It’s so delicious that you don’t really realize your actually eating healthy!!!

February 09, 2018

Fresh goodness in a cup serving

Fruitsations Unsweetened Raspberry+ Fibre Fruit Snack was very yummy !! It didn't taste like raspberry though.. It is great snack with just 50 calories per serving. I took t to work for quick snack. My picky eaters also loved it and took them to school as snack. It is great addition to kids breakfast. It is light and its sweetness just comes from fruits which is great. Ingredients are "Apples, water, concentrated apple puree, maltodextrin, raspberry puree, concentrated vegetable juices for colour (black carrot, black currant), natural flavour, ascorbic acid (vitamin c), made from real fruit also contains no gluten or peanuts.

February 09, 2018

Great taste and quality ingredients.

Great taste and good quality ingredients. Very convenient to to carry anywhere and have snack anytime. Love that there us no artificial ingredients added.

February 09, 2018

Amazing! Both my kiddos loved this flavour

Wow, this was absolutely delicious! My daughter is 13 months old and devoured this product! My son is 6 and he also loved it! They said it tasted so yummy! It was also relatively cheap considering you get 6 separate dishes!
    We will definitely be purchasing this product again!
    Thanks so much for the chance to try!!

Quick and tasty

I received this product free to try.

Really tasty and quick option for my little 10 month old. He enjoyed the raspberry flavour and the texture of the product — he gobbled up the cup. Like the addition of fibre. Easy addition to the breakfast rotation for us. I would recommend these to other families.

Great tasting snack

I liked the flavour for this snack. It has a natural raspberry taste and is great for a quick snack. The only thing i didn't enjoy was the texture of it as it has a pulp like texture similar to pulp after you have extracted the juice from it. It made it difficult for me to eat it. If you do not mind it, then you will love this flavour.. nice and sweet.

I got this free from chicksadvisor

Updated On: February 09, 2018

Thanks to mott's fruitsations and chickadvisor for letting me try it :)

Awesome product!!

Delicious product. My kids enjoyed the flavor - all natural + FIBER!
    Great for a snack or breakfast
    Definitely will by this new flavour
    #gotitfree #thanksmotts

February 09, 2018

Absolutely yummy, love it cold. Not only does my kid like it but the whole family does. Got a bit of sourness to it but absolutely yummy. Do not care for it warm though. Would probably buy again.