Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Raspberry Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Tropical
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

February 23, 2018

As expected from Mott's, great taste, a definite buy.

A great snack that everyone enjoyed, went well in lunches or at home during the weekends. Ended stocking up on these for everyone, would highly recommend. #gotitfree

February 23, 2018

Definitely a must to have in anyone’s home.

My 10 year old son has always been a picky eater and hard to find him healthy snacks for school. I was excited when my coupons arrived in a nice box with spoons as well. My son opened the box and said mom, I wanna try raspberry. I was happy. So I purchase this product with my free coupon, came home and my son was excited to try it. He loved it and I was happy. The taste is amazing and now motts fruit sensations +fibre raspberry is a must in my home. Recommend this product to everyone who has kids and even us adults enjoy the great taste. A must to have in your home.

Yum!

Received this product to try for free in exchange for my honest review. I tried it and couldn't get passed the grainy texture, but my 4 year old absolutely loved this product. It isn't too sweet and makes a great snack for school.

Delicious!

This is an amazing alternative to fresh fruit for my busy daughter. The raspberry flavour was a favourite. She loved it and I didn’t feel bad giving it!

So yummy

I don't usually like raspberry flavored foods but this was actually very good. The texture was perfect and but at all different considering its got more fibre then the regular ones. I would definitely get them again. #gotitfree

I would buy this again

The apple sauce is amazing really loved it. Was not sweet flavor was perfect. Would definately purchase in the future. Easy confient snack. Kids even love it.

February 22, 2018

kids enjoyed it they are picky when it cones to school snacks
    they also are not big fans of sauces so them enjoying it was a bonus.
    i did find it expensive at stores metro for the quanity

Great taste

I love Mott’s apple sauce. It is full of flavour and the right size for kids lunches and snacks to tide you over until a meal. I’ve tried this product many times and will definitely be buying it again.

So good !

Super bon! J'ai manger ceci avec du fromage, une vraie merveille ! Le gout de framboises est juste parfait (parfois c'est très 'suret' , mais la mmmm!) Je recommande oui !

Smooth, sweet snacks!

I thoroughly enjoyed this applesauce. The raspberry was particularly great and was not gritty or seedy at all! Smooth in texture and very fruity in taste. Would definitely recommend!