Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Raspberry Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach and Tropical
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

Love it!

We were selected to try Motts Fruitsations+Fibre Raspberry through Family Rated. My kids love fruit, and apple sauce is a huge favourite so they were more than happy to be my testers! I was surprised to see that it’s unsweetened because the taste is awesome and very sweet. The texture is smooth without being too thin like baby food. I love the convenience of having individual cups which are the perfect size for snacking and lunches. I love raspberries so for me I would definitely choose this over a regular apple sauce and we will definitely buy these in the future :)
    #gotitfree #chickadvisor #familyrated #Motts

Too tangy

It has the consistency of its typical fruit snacks however the youngest in the house was not a fan of the tangy taste but asides from that, you cannot tell there was any added fiber and it is a good way to add in some daily nutrients in a healthy way.

February 28, 2018

I would buy this product again and again

Santé qui goute bon !!
    Facile et rapide pour un mode de vie actif et bien chargé ! Très bon (j'ai été surprise !)
    Je recommande ce produit sans ésiter.
    Par contre, j'aurais aimé plus de fibre....

New Brunswick, Canada

Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Raspberry

Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Raspberry in an excellent product. It is tasty and the aroma is quite appealing. This is a good addition to any meal, we used it to go along with our breakfasts. I highly recommend this to anyone that is concerned about adding more fibre to the diet, It's a quick and simple!

collation parfaite

Super découverte , grâce à cette opportunité , 2 paquets de 6pots , j'ai fait goûter aux enfants , aux grands parents , à des collègues et nous avons tous apprécier le goût, l'apport en fibre et la texture ! Belle couleur, parfait pour les lunch ou sur le pouce , j'aimerais essayer tropical ! Prix raisonnable , emballage clair accessible partout dans les épiceries ! Merci pour les belles cuillères reçues avec les coupons pour achats ! Toute la famille était impressionnée

February 28, 2018

Tasty applesauce you can enjoy anytime!

I really enjoyed trying the Mott's Fruitsations Raspberry + Fibre. It tastes great and I love that it's unsweetened. It's sweet without added sugar and can be enjoyed as a snack or part of your breakfast or lunch. It's a great way to get more fibre in your diet.

Updated On: February 28, 2018

I was so happy to try this applesauce for free. I will be buying more.

February 28, 2018

My kids absolutely loved this apple sauce it was awesome. It's healthy and an easy on the go treat for any child would definitely recommend anyone and everyone to try this product.

Raspberry for me please!

Thank you FamilyRated for letting me try the flavor free! I am a fan! In addition to be with no added sugar and fiber added instead, the flavor is right on point. I served it as a treat mid day and instead of desert after a meal and it was an instant hit with my family! For some reason "the pink color" was received well too... I was comfortable giving out a "second helping" because I would consider this a desert that actually good for them. Definitely will stock up on this and other berry flavors if available with no sugar added and fiber. #gotitfree

Healthy Snack.

This product is very convenient to put on kids lunches. Its healthy and snack and yummy. Good replacement for fresh fruit. Easy to carry and chill. Love it.

California, United States

Delicious Snack!

I received a free sample of this product from Family Rated and I'm so happy to have had the opportunity to try our this applesauce. It was SO delicious! I loved it and my two kids loved it too! This worked great as a quick snack, part of a healthy breakfast, or a nice bedtime snack. I found myself throwing a cup of applesauce into my daughter's school lunch which was super easy and I felt good knowing that she'd be eating something healthy. I would definitely recommend this delicious applesauce and will be buying again and again!