Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Raspberry Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach and Tropical
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

April 12, 2018

Inexpensive and healthy!

Perfect for on the go,busy people. Applesauce hhtas been my go to snack and seeing motts fruitsations on commercials made me want to buy this. Very refreshing although the product would be better if it came with a spoon as I forget those sometimes!

Highly recommended!!

I highly recommend these! My whole family loves them and I love that they are a healthy alternative when my kids are (or I am) craving something sweet!

Tastes Great

I loved this stuff! I don’t really like apples so I was a bit unsure but to my happy surprise it tastes delicious and you get the fibre. It’s a win win to me. And the cost is great

Kids loved it

Great price and value. Great nutrition kids loved it and asked for more. Great choice for healthy snack. Good for lunch boxes or a quick snack on the go.

New Brunswick, Canada

Tres bonne collation

A la maison , c'est des collation qu'on aime beaucoup. Cette compotte de framboise est tres bonne au gout pas trop sucrée on ne voit pas de changement a la texture meme si des fibre son ajouter .Je recommande .

April 11, 2018

My new go to morning snack

I just recently tried the Raspberry flavour of Mott’s Fruitsations apple sauce. It now is always stored in my fridge. It has a great consistency and is a really nice added flavour to the apple.

A must have!

My daughter takes one or two of these to school everyday as her go to snack. Our pantry is filled with Mott's of all flavors, and so is our shopping list .

Très bonne

J’adore cette compote et ma famille tout autant. Excellent pour faire manger des fruits au enfants et idéal pour rajouter dans nos recettes de biscuits ou muffins maison

Bon produit

J'achete les mott's fruitsation + fibres a chaque fois que je fais l'epicerie. Pour les collation a ma fille ou dans plusieurs recette de crepe ou muffins.

i buy these every week

I buy these every week formy children and they love it. Its taste is amazing, i sneak them in my lunches too.perfect portions. not to expensive either.