Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Raspberry Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Tropical
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

Toddler approved!

I purchase these for my toddler. She loves the taste of them and I love that they have no added sugars and the benefits of fiber.
    A good, healthy snack for the whole family!

Saskatchewan, Canada

My kids love it!

So easy for small children to eat! Has a great taste and not extremely sweet! Always a go to for snacks in my house! I will definitely continue to purchase them!

0.5/5

Awful taste!

Try to give these too my toddler and she hated them!! I tried them myself and they are soo awful! I do not recommend this product too anyone. It has a bitter aftertaste!

July 17, 2019

Snacks

These are a perfect snack for afterschool when my grandchildren come over from school. They ask for one as soon as they come through the door and always remind me to buy

July 16, 2019

Yum

I recently had my wisdom teeth taken out and can only eat softer foods. This has become a fast favourite for when I’m not exactly hungry but need to take my medications. The added fiver is great as well for nutrition that I’m not normally getting

July 11, 2019

bon

un gros must pour les lunchs...
    Tres bon au gout...
    ne prend pas de place dans la boite a lunch...
    diversité des saveurs...
    jadore la marque..........

July 10, 2019
    Royal Kensington and Chelsea, United Kingdom

great for lunches

My two nephews love these. We pack lunches to go to events/parks/zoo etc these are perfect. Will definitely be buying again next time we run an activity together!

July 08, 2019

Perfect snack size

Perfect serving size for a 3 year old. Love giving her snacks that are healthy and not full of sugar. Raspberry is my favourite and I'm happy they are full of extra fibre.

July 04, 2019

Quality and tasty!

Motts makes my favourite fruit cups! And I love the benefit of the extra little fibre boost. They are very reasonably priced and taste so good! 10/10 would recommend

July 03, 2019

Buy them all the time, child loves them

My child eats these all the time for snacks, he loves them. I love that they are unsweetened and lots of varieties, this one is probably his favorite. Good for him and no added sugar. Great product.