Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Raspberry Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach and Tropical
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

January 23, 2020

Collation parfaite!

Ces coupes de compote sont juste parfaite par leur goût et par la grosseur qui est idéal pour la collation des enfants. Mes enfants les adores et en redemandent sans cesse!

January 22, 2020

Great for my kids

These are so great for a grab and go snack! They are compact and easy for my kids to eat. They are just the right amount of sweet and are a perfect size.

January 20, 2020

Delicious!!!

Love love love this applesauce. It literally tastes like I made it myself. The price and quality is amazing. My kids love it too!! Its the perfect snack to pack in their lunches as its east to open for them
    I also love the variety of flavours available

January 17, 2020

A favourite in my family!

I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review. I’ve tried many of these flavours now and this one is delicious just like the others.

January 17, 2020

Great Snack!

I have been buying these applesauce snacks for a long time. They are handy to take anywhere. Also they are healthy snack that everyone enjoys.They are quite satisfying. When they go on sale, I stock up.

January 16, 2020

Healthy and the kids love it!

This is just an old time favourite for everyone I think. So awesome for the little kiddos or picky eaters, most kids love sweets. This sweet little snack even has fibre added to it which sweetens the deal even more for us parents who care about our children’s health. We do not seem to mind them either!

January 15, 2020

A great way to get your fiber in each day

I love these fruit snacks. They make a quick and fast snack anytime, when you feel hungry. I would recommend these. An easy way to increase your fibre for the day as well. Perfect carrying snack on the road.

January 14, 2020

Love these and so do the kids!

Will always purchase these! Kids love them! I love them! We go through many packs of these each month! Love all the different varieties as well! Just great!

January 08, 2020

I buy frequently that product.

Ce produit répond à nos besoins. Le tôt de sucre est très intéressant pour les gens qui doivent surveiller leur apport en sucre. Je recommande souvent ce produit à des amis.

January 07, 2020

Great healthy snack

Great healthy snack when your in a rush or on the run. We but these for our son and he really enjoys them. It’s nice to have some healthy snacks in the house that last a long time. I often use them to bridge after school to dinner time or before an after school sport. All the flavours we’ve tried are lovely.