Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Raspberry Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach and Tropical
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

March 20, 2020

Tasty fiber snack for everyone!

Awesome flavour and great texture. My 4-year-old resists anything with fiber and I am glad Fruitsations helps me to bridge that gap. It is not only good for children, but it is a tasty snack for adults as well. I personally like the texture and ease of this snack big time. Full points!

My kids like it.

This is a great snack for kids. My toddler goes nuts for it. My school age kids enjoy taking it to school. It has a good taste. The bright raspberry color is so fun to look at.

Super !

J’aime acheter des produits qui apportent à mes enfants des éléments bénéfiques supplémentaires sans devoir faire de la négociation . Dans cette compote , des fibres sont ajoutés sans même que nous nous en rendons compte! Le goût de framboise est bon et puisque c’est une compote sans sucre ajouté, je l’aime encore plus . Elle a une belle couleur et texture. Le côté acidulé est également parfait . Mes enfants ont aimés

Miam!!

J’ai bien aimé ces compotes! Le goût est très bon, la texture est parfaite aussi, onctueuse et lisse! Très bonne collation, nourrissante et se prend bien n’importe ou et n’importe quand! Je recommande!

Great snack!

This is a great healthy snack! I wish it was a bit bigger! Loved the taste not too sweet! Definitely will be buying in the future #gotitforfree #familyrated

Very good!

I wasn’t easy to find it in the store, but because I had the description/ free coupon, an employee was able to direct me.
    I really liked the product, it’s not overly sweet. I actually got it for my elderly mom who has difficulty chewing/swallowing. She enjoyed it very much! Yes, I will purchase it again!

Always trusted

This product was no different coming from motts, good quality and delicious, the whole family enjoyed and would purchase again!!great texture great flavour, and good packaging!

Yum

My kids both loved it! Great addition to the healthy lifestyle I'm trying to instill on them.
    I myself even liked it. Definitely will be buying more and trying more favours.

March 19, 2020

Definitely buy this product, the taste is quite spectacular

I have never tried Mott's Fruitsations + Fibre,the Unsweetened Raspberry. It is absolutely delicious. Tastes like you are eating fresh Raspberries off of the vine. I eat 1 just to taste it. I was pleasantly surprised with the flavor. So the next 2 I put in my smoothies, with yogurt. I made 2 smoothies for my friend and I. He absolutely loved it. He said I used raspberries to make it taste that good. I showed what I used, was your product. He now buys this flavor and others one and uses them for his smoothies.
    I absolutely Appreciate you sending me this coupon to purchase Mott's Fruitsations + Fibre. You definitely have a customer in me.

Healthy and delicious!

My kids often wont reach for fresh fruit for a snack, but gladly will have a Mott's Fruitsations snack instead. This gives me comfort knowing it is fruit and not loaded with added sugars. My daughter was a fan of the raspberry flavour and both kids really enjoyed the taste. These are convenient to pack for lunches or to have as a grab and go snack at home. Also great for an add on at breakfast. These are a staple in my home.