Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Raspberry Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Tropical
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

May 09, 2017

It's hard to believe this is unsweetened you can't even tell. I really like flavouring of this and even my son likes it and he doesn't really like fruit. I love the added fibre too, win win for me.

May 09, 2017

My children went crazy for this applesauce! My son is a very picky eater and is hesitant to try new things, but after one bite he was hooked and now says this is his favourite! As a parent this is such a relief to know you are feeding your children something healthy and with the added fibre its a huge bonus! I love how convient this snack is and love how much the kids rave about the raspberry flavour! I will definitely be adding this to our routine shopping list from now on!

May 09, 2017

This product was a hit both with my own kids and my daycare kids. They all loved it and asked for more. They had no idea that it was healthy for them, with no added sugars and loaded with fibre.

May 09, 2017

I got to try Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Raspberry to review for Chick advisor. As with other fruitsations products, this one is great tasting, low in calories and is a great way to add fruit snacks on the go.

May 09, 2017

Amazing new Mott's Raspberry unsweetned + fibre snack for my toddler.

I was lucky enough to get to try the new Mott's raspberry + fibre snack for free. I knew that if my daughter likes it then it's a win . And she did. She goes in the fridge and grabs them all day long. She doesn't notice that it's not sweet yet still loves them. I love being able to feed her a snack that actually benefits her. Great snack that we will keep repurchasing

May 09, 2017

Très bon goût! La pomme va bien équilibrer la framboise. C'est une très bonne collation quand on a envie d'un petit goût sucré! Ma petite fille a adoré et mon garçon aime beaucoup en avoir dans sa boîte à lunch.

May 09, 2017

Not only is the Mott's Fruitsations + Fibre Raspberry delicious & tasty but healthy also! Great price for the amount that you get. I also love how child-friendly these are to open! My 3 and 5 year old can open these by themselves, without any help and without spilling. I love the variety of different flavours that you can choose from but Raspberry has been our all-time favourite! I love how when my kids get home from school/daycare they go right to the Mott's snacks! Would definitely buy in the store! :)
    #gotitfree

May 09, 2017

Mott's Fruitsations+Fibre Raspberry was a delicious unsweetened snack for a portable, nutritious snack during my daughter's dance competitions. We need to keep her energy levels up without sugary drinks and snacks and Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre fit that role perfectly. They fit easily in my purse and was the perfect portion size for a pick-me-up (for both of us). Some days we just can't get out of the competition to eat so we need to be prepared with nutritious food to keep us fueled. Not to mention that it tastes great! I would definitely recommend these to all my fellow dance moms and I will be bringing several packs with us this weekend to share!

Thanks to Chick Advisor I #gotitfree and am now a hooked customer!

May 09, 2017

On a tout aimé des compotes fruitsations + fibres à la framboise!! La texture un peu plus épaisse que les compotes habituelles, le goût... Mes enfants les ont dévorées!

May 08, 2017

I don't really like this stuff. The amount you get for every dollar is so small, I feel like you're paying for the packaging. The flavour of the berry sauces are a little too tart for me, also reminds me of flintstones vitamins.