Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Raspberry Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Tropical
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

May 05, 2017

As a new mom I have gained some few pounds here and there. I am trying to eat healthy food and snacks and avoid sugar. Trying out this Mott's fruitsations is a way of satisfying my cravings for "dessert" or snack without having the guilt! Also when my baby is big enough, I would not hesitate to let him try it.

May 05, 2017

#gotitfree so I tried it. My kids loved it! They loved the texture and taste. They asked for me to buy more. I usually buy the apple sauce so this was a different treat for them.

May 05, 2017

Mott's Fruitsations* +Fibre raspberry is the perfect healthy dessert that I would feed my toddler. the fibre is an added bonus in these delicious little cups!

Thanks #motts #gotitfree #lovinit

May 05, 2017

I didn't like this flavour of apple sauce but my kids loved it. They said it tasted better than the regular ones I buy (just apples). They enjoyed the taste and I will buy them again in the future. As a mom, I like that they have added fibre!! Great taste and good for you too!

May 05, 2017

These are a great snack for grown ups and kids alike. No added sugar. Just natural sweetness. The size is good. We love the apple raspberry combo. Just perfect!

May 05, 2017

Again, my whole family really enjoyed Mott's Fruitsations + Fibre , its rare that we all enjoy something and the fact that there is fibre as well is just a bonus! Within two days after tryin both flavors < I already went back and bought more :) Thanks again ChickAdvisor.

May 05, 2017

just tried this flavor out and really enjoyed it . my toddler also tried and she loved it as well . the protion size is perfect and the calorie count is right on ;)

May 05, 2017

Mott's Fruitsations* +Fibre Raspberry is the perfect summer snack for both myself and my 11 months-old! The texture and flavour are just right. The consistency is not too thick and I love how it's unsweetened so I don't have to bring a separate snack for my son when we're on the go. I love the Raspberry. It tastes like heaven in your mouth!

May 05, 2017

La collation aux fruits Mott's Fruitsations* +Fibres aux Framboises Délicieux !

#cadeau

Un compote qui goûte le ciel et oui ca ce peux ! Toute la famille a adorer !

A essayer

Un énorme merci a Mott's et ChickAdvisor de m'avoir permis de faire la découverte de ce nouveaux produit !

May 05, 2017

Mott's Fruitsations+Fibre Tropical is a perfect healthy snack and it's not just for kids! When your looking for a healthy snack it's a definite go to. I am definitely going to buy more. # gotitfree. Thanks Chick Advisor.