Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Raspberry Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Tropical
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

March 12, 2019

Delicious and Nutritious

I love the taste of this product and it is a bonus that it contains extra fibre. My daughter enjoys the taste without knowing that the product is also good for her. I like that there is not added sugar

March 11, 2019

Kids love it.

Taste great and my child loves it. And I love that it’s sugar free. It goes on sale quite often so I stock up when it does. I don’t know who likes it more my child or my husband.

March 09, 2019

It's a winner!!

My son is choosy, and this one passed the test! We will definitely add this to our regular list of lunch snacks. It is nice to find a snack that is liked by him and ok'd by me. Thanks!

March 07, 2019

Kids favorite

This is my sons go to treat for school. He loves it and it's a great alternative for the treats he used to always take to school. I would recommend this to other parents.

March 07, 2019

Great

I love motts selections. Everyone in my home does. I am excited to try new products that they come out with i feel that they ensure that their snacks are balanced, nutritious & tasty

March 06, 2019

Perfect snack

My daughters and I love this. It’s the perfect snack or lunch kit addition. Delicious and healthy. Packaging makes it an easy and convenient snack even on the go.

March 04, 2019

Belle decouverte

J’adore ce produit que j’ai récemment découvert pour ma cocotte, j’aim le fait qu’il soit sans sucre ajouter et avec fibre !!!ma cocotte adore le goût

March 01, 2019

Not just for kids

We buy these all the time. My husband loves them. He puts one, sometimes 2, in his lunch box every day for work. They are my go to snack in the middle of the day, almost a ritual. Highly recommend.

February 27, 2019

Pretty good

They are ok but I’m not sure I’d buy them again because they were not as good as I hoped. I’m very happy that there is no added sugar. It would be better is it had a stronger flavour.

February 26, 2019

My kids just love these

Best applesauce on the market!! These are always my kids go to for a snack. They will chose this over any sugary snack!! The greatest part is they are great for travelling and my kids like to just drink them instead of using a spoon!!