Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Raspberry Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Tropical
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

May 27, 2019

Taste good

I love the taste of this brand it taste very good and i love the variety of the diffrent flavors that are offered and this is by far my favorite brand

May 22, 2019

Fruity

What I like about this product is the non sugar part! It’s great for. Little snack on the go! This particular product has a great taste also! We love fruitsations

May 18, 2019

Yum!

My kids love these and so do I. We keep them in the pantry for a daily snack at school. They taste great and are not full of garbage. We will continue to buy the.

May 17, 2019
    Tennessee, United States

Tasty

My kids loved this product. They told me to buy this all the time when I think about applesauce. I tasted it it was actually pretty good and I said I would continue purchasing it.

May 15, 2019

Bought this product numerous times

Great snack product kids enjoy it . Although this is added fiber I don’t seem to notice it tasting any different any more different or thicker than it’s typical product. I use it as a quick snack to take with me on the go.

May 15, 2019

Grab and go! My kids love these

When your making lunches in the morning for the kids I always grab one of these cups. So easy and the kids love them. Also good frozen in the summer.

May 14, 2019

Huge it in my house

When I buy Plain apple sauce seems to just sit in the cupboard but this one doesn’t I seem to be refilling this in snacks often because the kids are requesting it

May 14, 2019

Yummy and Delicious

Love this product! Love that it has fibre and as a mom I am happy to give it to my children, packages are a great serving size. Only complaint it the tin foil top is sometimes hard to open for my five year old and she does end up splattering herself with some of it.

May 13, 2019

A real good product

I buy these for my granbabys lunches
    And for their snacks
    They do like them and they eat them all even my granddaughter who's 5 months old has tasted these and she likes them very much peache are her favorite but she does like the raspberry to

May 04, 2019

Handy snack

This product is a perfect healthy snack to pack in a child's lunch for school. I also enjoy having it as a snack in between a meal if I am cravjng something sweet. I buy this applesauce on the regular.