Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Raspberry Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Tropical
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

April 30, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Healthy convenient snack

My kids love to eat these and I don’t feel guilty about them eating them like I do with other snacks. Fruitsations are super convenient to throw in lunch kits, and my kids can easily open the package themselves. One happy mama

April 30, 2019

Yummy yummy

Having children that are picky eaters, I love this product! They absolutely love the taste and texture! It makes for a refreshing snack on a hot day, great for a school snack and even great for adding moister and flavour to my bake goods

April 29, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great taste and unsweetened

These make great snacks for everyone in our family. Love the taste with no added sugar. Five year old approved.Easy to pack for lunches and school safe.

April 29, 2019

A healthy snack

Our household loves all the flavors we have tried so far, and we always have these on hand for a quick and healthy snack.

Our favourite is the plain unsweetened cups.

April 28, 2019

Snack attack

My son loves these snack cups. He takes them in his lunch for school. I havent found a flavor that he doesnt like yet. I like how they have ones with fiber in them so I know my kid is getting some.

April 28, 2019

A bit too tart

I like the product in general but find that it’s a bit too tart. I wish they had a fibre one with a little of natural sugar or maybe add another fruit to balance the tartness.

April 27, 2019

Tastes Great!

These fruit cups are so smooth and fruity They held me over during chemotherapy they taste great and have no sugar added which is import if your going to feed them to children. This my fave flavor so tasty.

April 26, 2019

Somthing the kids would love

I was one of the lucky moms who received the Motts Fruitsations +Fibre Tropical/Raspberry as part of the Product Review club. I didn't test this myself but I did have 2 amazing testers try it out in sale of this review. My kids loved the flavour of both testers but perfected the Raspberry as their flavour. This is another lunch snack my children request often since receiving this offer. I am a happy mom knowing my kids are getting a healthy lunch for their growing brains. I received this item for free, complimentary for a product review. Each review I do is based on my own personal experiences.

April 26, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Love

What can I say I absolutely love these! They are pretty much always in my house! Both kids never have any complaints! We Will definitely continue to buy!

April 25, 2019

Mott’s Fruitsations + Fibre

I had my kids try this product and they were an instint hit! They would of ate them all in one sitting if I had let them. I tried them myself and I would recommend this product.