Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Raspberry Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Tropical
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

June 21, 2019

Always on my shopping list

Mott's always make amazing products. My three kids absolutely love it! They don't share the same opinion on food but that snack is a no brainer. They love it!

June 21, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Pleases the pickiest of eaters!

Just when I thought there was nothing healthy to send in the school lunch of a very, VERY picky teenager I work with that he would actually eat, enter Mott's Fruitsations plus fibre. To my extremely happy surprise, not only did he eat the first one that I sent along in his lunchbox, he asked me to buy more! This was a breakthrough moment, as he had refused almost everything else. The fact that these are not only nutritious but also very economical is wonderful, as I work in a government-funded residential program for "at risk" teenaged boys and as such, our grocery budget isn't very big. These are a new staple in our program!

June 20, 2019

Good quality with no sugar added

I like to get these when I want a fairly good quality fruit snack that’s convenient for the kids. It’s not always convenient to take a piece of fruit along but this is the closest thing. The mix of fruit flavours make it naturally sweet that the kids will still enjoy.

Not just for kids!!

While most people might associate Motts Fruitsations with a childrens snack they are perfect for anybody on a weightloss diet. They are low in calories, full of fibre, tasty and most important flavourful. I am a member of a well known diet organization and these are are practically "point less". They are perfect for a "on the go snack" or between meals to keep you going. My husband loves them as a side to pork as well.The flavour variations are terrific and this product is a staple in this household!

Good snacks

I have a 1 year old son who just loves these! He enjoys eating every flavor of them. Good price and quantity. No to much sugar either. Very good snacks for on the go also. I will buy these all the time.

June 12, 2019

Mott's fruitsations

I like a good apple sauce but this one missed the mark for me. I love the idea of the added fibre. The raspberry tasted a little bit bitter. I liked the consistency of the texture. i do not like when it has a grainy texture. My daughter loves these and it is her go to snack. I added it to my baking and my muffins came out lovely and moist.

June 12, 2019

My go to for a desert

I like the idea of fiber in a product that you would eat anyway. My grandchildren love these after school. I like to serve them along with chicken. They are yummy with yogurt too.

June 05, 2019

something that is never missing in my home

the product is amazing never missing in my refrigerator for the snack of my children has a very affordable and affordable price has delicious flavors excellent for adults and children

Delicious

I love this product, the only thing i would suggest is larger quantities for the price we are paying.I buy this for the kiddos but i enjoy eating them myself and would like some adult size containers, so im not taking 3 in my lunch and creating so much plastic garbage.

June 05, 2019

New most item on grocery list

After tasting a few ones this one I find is the better flavor of them. The fact that there are fibers in it helps the kiddos to have a part of their daily fibers without them noticing it.