Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Raspberry Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Tropical
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

February 26, 2019

Wow super collation

Les collations motts fibres aux framboises sont excellentes au goût et en plus elle ont un bel apport en fibres. C'est une collation parfaite pour les enfants dans leur boîte à lunch. Toute la famille adore

Delicious

Healthy options that are family friendly!
    This is the number one snack my daughter asks for.
    Price is good and they are portable to take on the go! Thumbs up!

Oh so good!

Mott's Raspberry with Fibre is my family's favorite! Great for breakfasts, lunches. snacks and desserts. An easy, convienient yet healthier choice to satify our sweet cravings! The added fibre is a big plus as it can be difficult to get your kids to eat enough, and as adults, who couldn't use a little more fibre? At a couple of dollars per package, Mott's Raspberry Fruitsations with Fibre is a great value as well! A must have in our cart on grocery day!

yum

this is a good product.my daughter loves it just before bed.its refreshing .its a must buy.love the flavors.
    we recommend it for sure.its a great price very affordable

February 22, 2019

Definitely a Go-To Snack!

Really delicious, healthy, and quick snack for myself and the kids! I love that it is unsweetened. I also use it as a replacement for oil in a lot of my baking.

February 21, 2019

Great

My son is a very picky eater... and can be hard to find things he likes and he loves motts product. We go through 3-4 6 packs a week. I like they way the hide all the veggies and fibre in them.

February 20, 2019

Only Motts!

We have buying Motts brand apple sauces since my daughter was a toddler! She still loves them, especially the raspberry flavour! I have tried other brands but found they were more watery and not as thick as the Motts brand. This is an item that is constantly on stock in our fridge! Excellent product!

February 20, 2019

Yummy in the tummy

Apple sauce. The easy delicious snack for young and old. Delicious taste and i love certain ones that have veggies in it for me and for my kids. Even my pickiest eater loves it.

February 19, 2019

Mmm good

OMG my 4 kids love Motts. Its affordable, all natural, easy to open. Accepted by schools. Even I enjoy eating it. All kinds are great. I never hear no complaints. I'm a happy camper

February 19, 2019

My kids love these!

My kids have always loved apple sauce but expecially love these! I, myself even do! Raspberry flavour adds such a different twist on apple sauce! They are a great price and perfect for school snacks!