Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Raspberry Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Tropical
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

October 05, 2018

Flavorful applesauce...

The fruitsations applesauce is absolutely delicious! My children love this product and so do I. Great lunchtime snack for school and at home. There are so many great flavors to choose from. Great price.

October 04, 2018

Great!

A new favorite treat in our household, including mine! So delicious and healthy, the kids ask all the time for these. And at a great, affordable price!

October 03, 2018

I want more!!!

I just cant help myself having these flavour. So yummy. Reall great flavour. I will definitely buy more. My kids loved it too. I cant wait to get more on my next grocery sched.

October 03, 2018

Yummy in our tummy

Awesome taste, 4year old approves , awesome snack for the toddler between meals... we have always loved apple sauce but love mixing the flavors up a little bit

Yummy

My family loves these. They taste fantastic and are easy too take too work for a quick snack. I recommend these too applesauce lovers. I will be future buying.

Wonderful

These are huge hit in my house I have three children ranging from 1 years to 13 years old and each one of my children love them easy to pack and diaper bag book bags I even send them to school with my children as snacks for their classroom as well as carry them with in my diaper bag amazing product with a great taste

Great

My picky goddaughter loves this applesauce so much so I decided to try it and omg I can't stop eating it! it is hard to find though, I went looking for it at several locations but the look was worth it!

October 01, 2018

This is on my shopping list every week

My 3 year old love Motts . Its a great snack for her in the morning and before bed . I love that there is now fibre added in and no added sugar. They have a good variety of flavours and its easy to travel with.

September 30, 2018

Mhm. Great 😋

I completely love this apple sauce. It's a hit. It taste great, very fruity and nutritious, its delicious! Great for the soul. It's a cool daytime, midnight snack overall, a anytime snack it's amazing. 😍❤

September 29, 2018

A hit in my household!

The whole family loves these. They’re priced good, taste amazing, and make a good treat or snack! So many delicious flavours to choose from. Our favourite is the Raspberry or Apple.