Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Raspberry Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Tropical
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

April 24, 2019

My son loves these!

My son loves these for school, he is so sweet and asked to bring 3 yesterday for two of his friends that don’t have a lot for lunch. Also if I’m snackish before lunch I’ll have one myself !

April 24, 2019

Karine Robillard

J’adore la compote aux framboises et pommes! Elle est delicieuse!
    J’aime sa texture et son goût sucré et surette!
    J’aime la déguster froide ou température pièce. C’est une excellente collation ou dessert pour moi et mes enfants!

April 23, 2019

Awesome flavour!

I normally love all things Raspberry and this definitely lived up to my expectations. It is delicious. My kids like it too. I'm very happy they have it as an unsweetened option.

April 17, 2019

My kids love them!

All 3 of my kids love all the flavours! Even my picky son who doesn't like to eat a lot of fruit will gladly eat it. I'm happy with the added fibre too.

April 17, 2019

Motts Fruitsations mmmm

Everyone in my family loves these. My grandkids and my husband eat at least one or more a day. The youngest eats them more than anyone else. We all love them. This is a household staple.

April 16, 2019

Great taste, added benefits

Me and my kids both love the taste of this apple sauce. It is delicious without feeling like there's too much sugar inside. I also love that it comes with an added benefit of fibre.

April 15, 2019

My kids love it!

My kids have a bit of a rough time digesting just normal apple sauce and they love raspberries so we had to try this out! They loved the taste and I love the fibre and “good for you” ingredients. I buy this flavour regularly for them and they just gobble it up.

April 12, 2019

So good

I had these when I got my wisdom teeth out! They were so good I lived on them for weeks! I would recomend for you or your kids they are healthy and good!

April 11, 2019

A yummy product

I like this product for breakfast. It acts as a fruit substitute.

The product has an even consistency and tastes great. The fibre is a bonus.

It very rarely goes on sale, so I don't buy it as often as I want to.

April 11, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Kids love it!

My kids love these and with added fibre it's perfect. No issues, no chemical./fake taste, just healthy apple sauce with a kick of raspberry. The added fibre helps my daughter as she has tummy issues.