Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Raspberry Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach and Tropical
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

United States

Powerful punch!

Amazing product! The price for the quantity and value was reasonable. The flavor was very strong and powerful. It packed a punch and satisfied my craving when fresh fruit wasnt available. Very quick easy snack to curb the crave. My kids enjoyed them as well. Tasted just like real Raspberries!

Motts fruitsations plus fibre

Motts Has been a quality product in my household for generations. My granddaughters, children, and myself have enjoyed eating this healthy and nutritious applesauce for a quick snack on the go, in lunches, and as a side dish with pork chops! Motts is always inventing new flavours to entice my tastebuds. Look in my pantry any time and you will find it.

March 25, 2020

My toddler loves this product

My toddler loves this product! And I like that it's full of fiber to keep her regular too! We would purchase again and again. Raspberry is our favorite flavor.

Nice Healthy Snack

Motts applesauce is a nice healthy and light snack for school lunches, or a weekend treat with lunch or on the go! I keep them usually in my place as they're a good go to!

Staple in our home!

These fruit and veggie sauces are a go to in our home. The kiddos absolutely love them and they are so easy to throw in lunches or pull out for a quick snack!

March 24, 2020
    Florida, United States

Delicious

I love eating these as a snack and so does my son. They make great snacks and they are delicious. They taste alot like fruit. They have a great price also and great tase. I would recommend to everyone.

March 24, 2020

Tasty Convenience

I was super happy to test Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre as I'm always looking for tasty and convenient ways to add more nutrition to our busy/on the go schedules. My daughter enjoyed these as part of her nutritious breakfast and I will definitely try them again as there seems to be many great flavours to choose from as well. To be honest, the adults in our household enjoyed them also. I liked them as a little bit of a sweet snack when I was craving something.

Delicious and natural

This tasted so natural and sweet. My son is usually hesitant to try apple sauces unless it’s home made, but he gobbled this up! It’s now his favourite snack and easy to pack in school lunches. It’s a great product!

New Brunswick, Canada

Healthy snack

The grandchildren love these! Especially the raspberry flavour. They were on sale at the grocery store so we thought we'd try them - big hit!
    We will try other flavours

Well done Mott's!

The taste is great. I add it to oatmeal in the mornings. Always a bonus to have additional fibre. I will be trying the other flavours as well. Well done!