Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Raspberry Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Tropical
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

September 28, 2018

School snack

My kids love these for snacks at school, home and the park. So easy to pack even for a quick trip to visit the grandparents. And don’t forget the taste, yummy!!

Sauce

This is the perfect snack for all applesauce lovers out there it is both delicious and nutritious. With a variety of flavors you have a great choice. So if you want a snack that tastes great then this is the choice for you!

September 26, 2018

My kids eat it all the time!

Perfect balance of sweetness and texture my kids love it and its perfect for school lunches also great for a midnight snack i will be buy this product again and again

Best flavor best price

These are so convenient and cheap. They come in many flavors but this is my favourite by far. Still for the low price why not try more kinds?
    Would recommend for kids and adults lunches. Great to take medications with if your kid struggles with that.
    Perfect portions in my own opinion.

Health and easy snack

These are so easy to pack in my lunch bag. Ilove that they do hot need to be refrigerated. Easy and healthy snack. My grandma babies also live these

September 24, 2018

A Big Hit With My Kiddos!

My children are not a big fan of apple sauce. I don’t know how because I love it; that’s all I ate when they were in my belly and out. But these are my children’s go to snack. They love it!! Even dip there cut up fruits into it! I recommend all parents to buy this if their kids not an apple sauce fan!! Even if they eat apple sauce still buy these they will thank you later trust me!! Great taste! Great quality!! 1st thing in my basket during shopping time!

September 24, 2018

Yummy, yummy for my tummy!!!

Yummy, yummy for my tummy, as my kids like to say!!! They absolutely love MOTT'S FRUITSATIONS +FIBRE!!! They ask for it when I make their lunch for school, for a snack and for a bedtime snack!! I have 4 children 2 of them being picky eaters and for them to ask for this snack every day I know it means it's a good and taste amazing.

September 24, 2018

Totally love this product!

I don’t know about you guys but I have a very picky 4 year old eater! When I find a product he enjoys I’m thrilled! When it’s a healthy product that’s an added bonus!

September 21, 2018

Great for little ones

This is a good applesauce to mix in with plain white rice.. My daughter would eat more rice when i take a little bit and add it to that or if i put it on pork chops and or veggies.. Little tricks that will help your child eat more

September 21, 2018

Might by this again

I love apple sauce but this wasnt my favorite, it still taste ok and might buy again for other people to try, i cant wait to try other flavors to see what else i like