Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Raspberry Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Tropical
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

February 04, 2019

Motts fruitsation + fibre

I put this on my kids lunch everyday! It always comes home empty. They also eat it as an after school snack. I love that there is no added sugar so I feel good putting on their lunch. I would definitely recommend this product!

February 03, 2019

Great for the whole family

These are delicious to eat for snack or part as a meal. My kids love the taste of these so I buy so many of them. They are great on the go and for lunches for school. The sauce taste great not too s3eet and taste like real fruit.

February 01, 2019

Love it

This applesauce tastes just like raspberries. I love the fact that my daughter loves it. She takes it in her school lunch and has it for snacks at home too. Awesome.

January 30, 2019

Great kids snack

This snack was perfect from an infant learning to eat puréed to solid food without the sugar right into being a child. I know of many children and adults that enjoy eating this snack and it’s very affordable

January 29, 2019

Délicieux

depuis que je suis jeune que j'adore cette collation! tout le monde a la maison en raffole et pour le prix c'et définitivement dans mon panier d'épicerie a chaque semaine!

January 28, 2019

Perfect little treat!

Little cups of snack gold! These are perfectly sized, we love them for travel, work lunches, and stirred into a nice Greek yogurt. Lots of flavours to choose from as well.

January 26, 2019

Apple Heaven

I definitely recommend this product. This is a great product. The quality is great. No additional sugar. All natural. Great lunchtime product and very good in any nut free environment: I would definitely recommend this.

January 25, 2019

Une bonne collation

Ces produits sont présents dans notre garde-manger depuis des années. Récemment mon bébé a commencé à en manger et elle adore. Cette compote ne goûte pas trop le sucre et on pourrait en manger plusieurs sans problème!

January 24, 2019

Best flavor

This is the best flavor out of the fruit cups they make. Just the right amount of tartness to give it a zing. The texture is smooth and the cup size is just the right serving.

January 24, 2019

Yummy!

I was unsure what I was going to think because texture is an issue for me. The taste was great and the texture was much better than I expected. When I want a light quick snack this is perfect.