Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Raspberry Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach and Tropical
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

New Brunswick, Canada

Yummy flavour

Mott's Fruitsations + Fibre is absolutely yummy. It is a great way for children to get fruits AND much needed fibre into their diets. Thank you for the opportunity to try this product free of charge. We will definitely have this stocked in our home for snacks & an addition to breakfast.

Yummy in my tummy

Only problem is not just having one as this tastes so good and that makes me wanna keep eating! Apples sauce with Raspberries is as good as every other Motts Fruitsation! Try them all ! Love everyone!

Mott's applesauce - Thumbs up

My children and I tried the Mott's Fruitsations + fibre unsweetened applesauce in the raspberry flavour after redeeming a coupon to taste the item for free.

My children already know and enjoy the Fruitsations fruit snacks, and this applesauce got a thumbs up from them as well. For that reason I would buy this product again. They enjoyed the raspberry flavour. Even though this applesauce was unsweetened it was not tart, and tasted great. The consistency was good and of course I am more than happy with the fiber content. This was a good addition to my childrens' breakfast.

We are looking forward to tasting the other flavours.

March 21, 2020

In every lunch box

My kids and husband all take fruitsations cups in every single lunch that leaves our house, they are delicious, nutritious and overall a favourite in our home. My littlest is two and can happily open it on his own. Overall amazing deliciousness

March 20, 2020

Highly Recommend! Its simple and easy to give my kids and they absolutely love them! Lots of different flavours to choose from. Will keep purchasing in the future!

Staple lunch snack

This is a staple item in my daughters lunch, she loves these and all the different flavours you can get. My son who is a super picky eater has even tried them even though it’s hit and miss with him the fact he swallowed
    It means it is a great product !! Keep
    Making them just the way they are

March 20, 2020

Great snack for kids and for me too.

Mott’s Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Raspberry Flavoured Apple Fruit Snack is a great choice for kids. I make sure my kids gets enough fibre and nutrition every time they eat and this has it all. My kids and I love it. I really recommend it. I received this free from Family Rated for product testing review. Each opinion is my own and is not influenced in any way by any party but myself.

I would definately buy

My kids aren't a huge fan of fruits blended up but this is great tasting. My daughter wanted to try the mango blend which we haven't found yet. Will definitely buy as an alternative when we can't pack any fresh fruit snacks.

March 20, 2020

Tasty fiber snack for everyone!

Awesome flavour and great texture. My 4-year-old resists anything with fiber and I am glad Fruitsations helps me to bridge that gap. It is not only good for children, but it is a tasty snack for adults as well. I personally like the texture and ease of this snack big time. Full points!

My kids like it.

This is a great snack for kids. My toddler goes nuts for it. My school age kids enjoy taking it to school. It has a good taste. The bright raspberry color is so fun to look at.