Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Raspberry Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach and Tropical
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

February 11, 2020

Great tasting snack.

We absolutely loved the Fruitsations + Fibre in raspberry flavour. It tastes all natural with great raspberry flavour. I especially like the benefit of the added fibre. A great way to get fruit intake especially on the go. We love it as a mid afternoon snack. Will be purchasing this again also to try the other flavours.

It's Not Candy?!

We absolutely loved the Motts Ftuitsation + Fiber Raspberry. My 3 year old was floored that she wasn't eating candy.
    It is a great quick addition to breakfast, and lovely for a quick snack during the day.
    Applesauce is a staple in our house and this is now a permanent snack for us!

February 10, 2020

La collation santé très apprécié par les grands et les petit

J'ai eu la chance d'être choisi par Family Rated afin de tester gratuitement le noveau produit Mott's Fruitsations+fibre non sucrée Framboise ,contre mon avis honet, j'ai deux filles elles ont essayé ce nouveau compote et elles ont trouvé que c'est just trop bon ,ma petite fille louna mange deux boites par jour,elle adore le framboise ,mes filles n'ont pas remarqué qu'il ne contient pas de sucre ajouté ,ça ma fait vraiment plaisir de voir mes filles contente de leurs nouvelle collation santé c'est pour ça que j'ai acheté encore ce produit suite à leurs demande ,je vous le recommande en plus de ces bienfaits il est très délicieux et très léger.
    #gotitfree #familyrated

Raspberry Delight!

I had the opportunity to try raspberry flavour Mott’s Fruitsations. OMG!! Where were you all my life. The flavour was amazing and tasty. This was a great item to have for breakfast or as a snack for on the go. I love the brand new flavours it definitely is great taste and I think I’m addicted to these fruit cups, nothing compares. I love the nutrition and that it has good dose of flavour unlike some other brands. I would definitely recommend this to parents and/or teachers looking for a healthy but tasty snack try Mott’s Fruitsatons.

Love it!

My kids are not fruit or veggie eaters at all and I got the free coupon for the raspberry fruitsation and my kids ate them all. I honestly didn't think that it could be possible to get their fruit and veggie intake but it's amazing!

1.5/5

Horrible flavor

I got this product for free to review. Although my family and I absolutely love raspberries and were very excited to be chosen to test this flavour, we were not a fan. I know the product is unsweetened but it was way too sour to eat. My family and I struggled to finish a single pot and had to gobble it down with water. If you are into sour food, this is the product for you. The texture was good and the serving pots are very convenient.

Great snack for school

Thanks to #familyratedclub we receieved motts fruitsations with fibre. My daughter picked out the raspberry flavor to try out. My youngest (2) was not a fan and preferred to play with it 🙈 my older 2 (3 and 11) enjoyed them. These are a great after lunch snack or school snack. I would like to pick up the tropical flavor to try next 😋#MottsFruitsationsFibre

February 10, 2020

Tastes great, not too sweet!

I want to start off by saying I got this product for free as part of the Review Club.

I am very pleased with this product. I am not a frequent buyer of this because I have tasted similar products and they were too sugary. However, this is not the case.

Great overall taste!

February 10, 2020

Collation pour toute la famille

Notre famille a eu l'opportunité grâce à Chickadvisor de faire l'essai des collations Fruitsations Fibres Non Sucrée. Ma fille a adoré le goût de framboise mélangé avec celui de la pomme. Avec un taux de sucre peu élevé et une teneur en fibre généreuse, je n'hésite pas à donner cette compotte à ma fille!

February 10, 2020

Gone in the space of 3 days!

My daughter tried Mott's Fruitsations + Fibre unsweetened raspberry and she loved it. In fact, the 6 containers were gone in the space of 3 days! We will definitely be buying this and other flavors to try again.