Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Raspberry Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach and Tropical
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

February 11, 2020

Great dessert with added fibre!

I got the Mott's Fruitsations* +Fibre Raspberry flavor for free in exchange for an honest review. Maybe the product is still new, it took a little bit of hunting to find, hopefully it will become more widely available soon! First thing I do as a mom is to check the ingredients before feeding it to my child. Mott’s has always been a family favorite, and this added fibre does not disappoint. I’m always in for added fibre/mineral/vitamins. We had the cup as a dessert after dinner, and the whole family loved it! The taste was natural and not overly sweet, my 5yo gave it 2 thumbs up! He already asked to have it again for lunch tomorrow. I think I need to go restock before the shop run out!

The partnership with Breakfast Club of Canada would be a great reason for me to buy (in addition to us loving the product). Any reason for a good cause :) Definitely recommend it to everyone, young and old. Now I’m off to the shop again…

Kids loved it

Bought the raspberry one. My kids loved it as a snack and actually ate the whole thing. My normally picky 3 year old actually ate it. The value for the money is there and quality seemed very high. I like that it is naturally sweetened and uses no food dyes

February 11, 2020

Great taste, no added sugar, healthy snack

I loved this product. It had a great taste and it is nice to have a portable snack that is healthy, nutritious, and tasty. The added fibre is a great benefit. As I am on a low sugar diet I am always looking for ways to get a nice afternoon treat without added sugar. This product was just that and still tasted good. I love the addition of raspberry to the applesauce as well. The price was good for a package of 6 and I will for sure buy again and try other flavours as well.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Baby love them

Got a coupon to redeem,it was free, as a healthy snacks, my kiddo loves it.. i have to buy them again.. will stick to them. Yhe flavir was not artificial and texture wss very smooth.Would suggest.

Excellent product!

The flavor was excellent and a good addition to the traditional apple sauce flavours. They also support the breakfast club which is an added bonus. This is going to be a new staple in school lunches at our home. Love the new flavor!

Tastes good

I really enjoyed the Motts Fruit Sensations plus fiber. It's really good plus it healthy. Nice smooth texture. I also like that the cups are recyclable. I'll be buying it in the future. Thanks famlyrated for giving me the chance to try it for free.

Updated On: February 11, 2020

I ment to write that I do recommend it.

Great new flavour!

I was thrilled to be chosen to try out Mott’s Fruitsations unsweetened raspberry plus fiber as Mott’s is a go to snack in my household for my toddler! This flavour was nice because it had a combo flavour of raspberry and apple which paired nicely together (never thought of that combo before but it works)! My child ate it up pretty quickly and I was also happy that it had the added bonus of fibre! I will definitely purchase this in future! Thanks ChickAdvisor! #gotitfree

Great tasting snack.

We absolutely loved the Fruitsations + Fibre in raspberry flavour. It tastes all natural with great raspberry flavour. I especially like the benefit of the added fibre. A great way to get fruit intake especially on the go. We love it as a mid afternoon snack. Will be purchasing this again also to try the other flavours.

February 10, 2020

It's Not Candy?!

We absolutely loved the Motts Ftuitsation + Fiber Raspberry. My 3 year old was floored that she wasn't eating candy.
    It is a great quick addition to breakfast, and lovely for a quick snack during the day.
    Applesauce is a staple in our house and this is now a permanent snack for us!

February 10, 2020

La collation santé très apprécié par les grands et les petit

J'ai eu la chance d'être choisi par Family Rated afin de tester gratuitement le noveau produit Mott's Fruitsations+fibre non sucrée Framboise ,contre mon avis honet, j'ai deux filles elles ont essayé ce nouveau compote et elles ont trouvé que c'est just trop bon ,ma petite fille louna mange deux boites par jour,elle adore le framboise ,mes filles n'ont pas remarqué qu'il ne contient pas de sucre ajouté ,ça ma fait vraiment plaisir de voir mes filles contente de leurs nouvelle collation santé c'est pour ça que j'ai acheté encore ce produit suite à leurs demande ,je vous le recommande en plus de ces bienfaits il est très délicieux et très léger.
    #gotitfree #familyrated