Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Raspberry Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach and Tropical
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

February 14, 2020

Taste good with less sugar

I really like how Mott's comes with the unsweetened flavoured products. The raspberry flavour still taste good without any more added sugar. I like the convenience of the expansion of having the unsweetened line. I would recommend getting more flavours in this line.

February 14, 2020

My kids love it!

I received this product free to review. When my kids first tried it they loved it. They make sure to take one everyday for their lunch. I bought the raspberry fibre flavour and they all really enjoyed it. I’m so happy they enjoyed such a healthy snack. Can’t wait to try the other flavours.

February 13, 2020

Delicious Fruit Snack with Fibre (but has maltodextrin)

Tried Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Raspberry (Raspberry Flavoured Apple Fruit Snack). Delicious taste & nice smooth applesauce texture. 2g of fibre per serving. Made of Apple & Raspberry puree & vegetable/fruit juices for colour (black carrot, black current). NO artificial colours or flavours. Natural flavour. Gluten & Peanut free. No added sugar, but did contain Maltodextrin (unfortunately). 30% Daily Value of Vitamin C.
    Liked by kids & adults. Like the natural ingredients, taste, texture, convenience, fibre. Disliked the Maltodextrin. Would definitely buy it as a healthy snack if it didn't contain Maltodextrin.
    Tried as sample of Product Tasting Club.

great flavour

I received a coupon to try out the Motts Fruitsations +fibre in Raspberry flavour. Loved the taste and was thrilled to have added fibre and no added sugar. Not only was I happy to serve this to my kids but I too enjoyed it as a healthy snack when my mid afternoon slumps set in. Will definitely try the other flavours as well to see if I have a favourite.

February 13, 2020

Like a bowl of fresh picked yummies

Love love love this. It’s so delicious, it tastes like I just picked fruit right from the tree and popped it in my mouth. My kids loved it too, the baby especially as she loves squishing it in her fingers and I can feel great knowing I’m feeding them something healthy and something they love to eat.

Wonderful taste

I've always love Mott's applesauce. This was one of best flavors I've ever had. I chose the Raspberry flavor with my free coupon. I would 100% buy this product again and I would recommend it to my friends and family.

February 13, 2020

Wonderful Addition as my daily snack!

This product not only tastes great but is unsweetened and contains my daily fibre! I have now turned my friends and family onto this product and they too agree it is very tasty!

February 13, 2020

I would buy Motts Fruitsations again for me and my kids.

I loved Motts Fruitsations and so did my kids, the taste was so good and yummy and it's a great snack for my kids. I will be buying this product again.

Mott's

I would most certainly buy this product again. I really like that it is unsweetened! I also liked the taste very much. This is really a great alternative to sweetened products. Thank you for introducing me to Mott's.

Delicious!

My daughter can't get enough of this stuff! As you can see she couldn't wait to get into it, she's usually really picky and it's always a challenge to get her to eat anything. It's not bitter like I expected for an unsweetened raspberry flavour and I love the added fiber (great for her tummy issues!) It's so easy and convenient, perfect for busy moms and I #gotitfree from chickadvisor!