Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Raspberry Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach and Tropical
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

February 15, 2020

I certainly would buy fruitsations again and again.

Our son has a serious disease and just loves this. He wants to try all the flavors except the peach (he doesn't like peach). We will make sure it is always in our fridge.

Delicious and healthy

My kids loved trying Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Raspberry. They loved the flavour and were oblivious to the fact it was unsweetened. The extra fiber is a great bonus as well. The applesauce cups were also easy to open even for my 4 and 6 year olds, making it convenient to put into their lunches. It's now on our grocery list for school snacks and we want to try the other flavours too!
    #gotitfree

Really good!

Our littles really enjoyed this! Took us a little while to find the Raspberry but it ended up being a winner! The only thing is - a little messy - a table is needed. I do prefer to give them something squeezable and I can also take on the go!

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Really like this product and will definately but it again!

I have only recently started buying applesauce as an addition onto my lunches at work. I really liked the Mott's Fruitsations + Fibre unsweetened Raspberry flavour. It was good tasting with a nice consistency and I love that it is not only unsweetened but that it contains fibre too. I would really recommend this product to anyone who is looking for something and nutritious.

Tasty!

I was pleasantly surprised by the flavour of the Raspberry + Fibre Fruitsations! It was just sweet enough to satisfy that dessert craving. Delicious and good for me!

Convenient healthy snack!

Updated On: February 15, 2020

Really enjoyed this healthy snack with added fibre! The texture is just right and it's not too sweet! This makes the perfect snack for kids at school or just in between meals if you're feeling nibbly like i am all the time! Now i can snack on this guilt free because i'm having fibre!! Thank you so much to Family Rated for sending me this #freeproduct for trial!

We love Motts

MOTT'S FRUITSATIONS +FIBRE UNSWEETENED RASPBERRY tastes amazing. I was worried it would not be sweet because it's unsweetened and have a nasty fiber taste. I was proven wrong. This product tastes great. My kids ask for it in there lunches.

Yummy!!

Got these as a healthy treat for my niece and nephews whenever they are over. I havent had a chance to get their review yet but I tried one myself. Delicious! Perfect consistency. Love the addition of raspberry flavor. And fibre is an added bonus.

February 14, 2020

I love it and will buy it in the future.

No coloring not too sweet and taste good. It not only good for children and good for adults specially for senior too. I will tell my friends and family members to know this is a good products.

February 14, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Pleasantly surprised. Would buy again.

I enjoyed this flavor of apple sauce a lot actually. I have to say i was skeptical before i tried it, but it actually tastes great. It didn’t have a bitter taste to it all, as raspberry usually does. I think these make great snacks and can appeal to all ages. I would love to try the other flavors high in fiber as well. The price is reasonable and the brand MOTT’s is a well known brand....who again didn’t disappoint. Keep up the great work.