Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Raspberry Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach and Tropical
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

Delicious

I was pleasantly surprised my daughter absolutely loved it I would definitely buy this again for her this is perfect for school snacks after school snacks or anytime you need a quick little snack I was so pleasantly surprised with this I actually bought another pack already thanks for the chance of giving me to try this

February 20, 2020

j ai adoré le goût même si il est sans sucre. J' ai partagé avec mes petits enfants et ils n'ont même pas vue la différence sans sucre , il étais très content d en n'avoir eu . je le recommande as tout le monde et merci beaucoup pour m avoir laissé la chance de le tester.

Motts applesauce

I loved this applesauce and the fact it has fibre in it for an added bonus. I will definitely buy it . My family enjoyed it to. Raspberry is my favourite.

February 20, 2020

It was so delicious. I highly recommend it. The raspberry a

I love apple sauce. But the raspberry was to die for. I told my family and friends about it.its the perfect size. I love to try the other flavors also.

Delicious

This is now a delicious new addition to my weekly shopping list. I am constantly looking for high fiber snacks to add to my diet. It has become a favorite of my grandsons as well.

Fruitsation cups Raspberry

My daughter loved the raspberry flavor she cant get enough of it. I even tried it it's so tasty. My daughter had it as a side with her pancakes. She even takes it school as a snack in her lunch. Now just need to get her to try the other flavors. Had a photo of my daughter eating it but lost all my photos

Love raspberry applesauce

I love applesauce and I love raspberry flavour I told all my friends and family about it My husband loves applesauce You should make a sweetened applesauce my husband loves applesauce but he likes sweetened

amazing

i am gastric bypass perfect fit for my post op diet
    anzing tast and left me wanting more . i highly recomed this product for all ages from child to adult

Fabulous product

The raspberry flavour Motts Fruitsensation was simply delicious and was bursting with amazing flavour! I would certainly recommend this product to family and friends.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Super Yummy

I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review. My little niece absolutely loved it, not only in the mornings to go with her breakfast, but she also love taking them in her lunch bag for snacks at daycare. I will absolutely buy these again. She loved the raspberry flavour and I’m excited to try the other flavours available as well.