Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Raspberry Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach and Tropical
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

March 09, 2020

Great treat tasty for kids healthy for parents

I enjoyed this new breakfast item from motts it was delicious and filling and great nutrition content. My kids asked for more of it which is a good sign and I didn’t feel guilty giving it to them which was great for me! I will be making this an addition to our breakfast!

March 08, 2020

I recommend this product for parents

This product is great for snack time, for the kids. The taste is good even though it's unsweetened. Fibre is an added bonus and best of all you don't taste the fibre.

collation sante

collation santé qui goûte bon. les enfants l'adorent. le fait que ce soit non sucré est rassurant et offre une variante aux fruits surtout en hiver où les choix sont plus difficiles.

New Brunswick, Canada

Tasteful-would buy it again

I really enjoy the taste and the fruit. It doesn’t leave an aftertaste since there are no artificial ingredients which is very appealing to me. I find it convenient to have a cup as a snack.

Sara's taste test

I found the Motts fruitation raspberry apple sauce easy in the grocery store. my daughters were excited to try this flavour and packed it in their lunch kits. They loved them. Thank you Motts for the healthy treat

Awesome

My family loves the Raspberry fibre applesauce. We all eat it as a snack. When your family notices that it is all gone and they ask you to purchase more...you know you have a great product.

Even this mom enjoys

I have always loved apple sauce since I was a kid so of course it’s something I grab for a easy item to add to my kids lunch as these packs are easy to go and I trust they are healthy with no added sugar and I love the now added fiber. I definitely have been caught a couple times now eating the kids lunch snacks. Thanks to Mott’s and family rated for choosing our family to have a chance to try these I definitely would recommend to any other parent out there for a easy go to snack for your kids that doesn’t have all the added fillers of other snacks.

March 07, 2020

Grandson can NOT get enough!

Trying to get extra fibre into an 11 month old that is teething can be tricky! But Motts makes it easy with these delicious new applesauces!!

We pour them into reusable pouches and he sucks them right back!

They are extremely well priced and obviously tastes great!

Will def be continuing to buy!!

March 07, 2020

My kids prefer eating fresh fruit. They use to enjoy eating the fruit pouches when we were traveling and now won't eat them. I thought I would give Mott's a try and they like the taste. Now I have a back up snack for days we are on the go. Looking forward to try out the other flavours.

March 07, 2020

Good

My child is autistic and won’t eat fruit or veggies due to the texture. I have given him the Mott’s fruit sauce and he enjoys it. I love the fact that he will get some fibre as well when he eats these sauces.