Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Raspberry Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach and Tropical
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

Great for Lunch

I love putting these in my lunch, its a great way to get a source of fruit, but with great flavour. It's a good amount in each individual container. Love all the flavours.

May 01, 2020

Never thought “No sugar added” could taste this good!

Tried this product for the first time this week. It was wonderful! Great way to get more fibre in my diet. My kids love it as much as I do and it makes a great addition to our snack choices at home.

May 01, 2020

They're healthy and taste great too!

Not only do my kids love these, but they are great for work lunches too. I love that I dont have to worry about if they're ok as a kids lunch option and feel good that they have no sugar added and a full serving of veggies and fruit.

Delicious

My son eats this daily, it helps keep him healthy and aids in his digestive health as well . A perfect after lunch snack to keep him going for the rest of the day .

So many great ways to use Mott's frustration + fibre

My kids love the different flavors that Mott's has. They love the taste and this product is great for kids to bring to school for snack time. My kids really enjoy the taste when I dehydrate the sauce on low heat, to make fruit leather. I also use it in baking cake with the kids. So many ways that my kids enjoy this product.

Great flavour!

I love these sauces and so does my 2 year old daughter and she is picky! Great bonus is they are packed with fibre and come in unsweetened varieties! The raspberry flavour is very tasty.

April 29, 2020

Healthy option

This raspberry fruitsaction is really good to taste. My family loves this so much. Good thing is, it does not contain any artificial colour, flavour or any harmful ingredients. No sugar added. Very good option to meet up the hunger. Perfect blend of great taste.

April 29, 2020

Would buy again

Product is a refreshing snack for people of all ages, can be given to toddlers to get their daily fruit and vegetables requirements can have sweetened and unsweetened the choice is definitely yours. Can also give enough calories for those who are having trouble tolerating other foods for example those with swallowing difficulties

April 28, 2020

i would buy this again

My daughter loves the taste and flavour of this. I love that there is fibre in this. I'm happy that there is not sugar add in it. I would most definitely buy this again.

April 28, 2020

bonne qualité

c est une collation que j apprecie bcp. pas trop caloriphique et m aide pour mes chutes hypoglycemique. le gout est bon et pas trop chimiqur. parfait pour moi.