Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Raspberry Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach and Tropical
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

October 05, 2020

Fruitsations

I would by these every chance I can, my kids and even I love the taste of these. From the apple flavor to more flavors like peach or raspberry they are just such a good healthy snack, that's easy to open and eat right away. No preping needed.

October 05, 2020

Yum!

Delicious and added fibre is a bonus. My girls love this stuff. I love the variety of flavors offered as well. We definitely are a Mott's family. My husband will not have a meal without his apple sauce.

October 04, 2020

Tastes good and kids love it!

I’m always up for a quick easy healthy snack. With easy clean up. This has it all! Many flavours to choose from. Definitely will be purchasing again.

October 04, 2020

👍👍

Love the unsweetened option for my kids!! Easy and convenient healthy snack to add to lunches without the fear of hidden added sugars. My 6 and 7 year olds have been loving applesauce since they were babies.

October 02, 2020

Delicious treat

Perfect to take along and so delicious. The fruit flavour is real and I know this is a healthy treat. Natural sweetness will satisfy a sugar craving. I love to mix it in natural yogurt too or add to my oatmeal.

A good snack

I often don't have time to eat at work. It is a good snack to give me energy. The taste is refreshing and fast to eat. Not too sweet and I don't feel guilty when I eat a second.

New Brunswick, Canada

Great taste

Love this product! Tastes great ,not too expensive and it was one of the only things I could stomach while pregnant so I would recommend it to others who love fruit apple sauce or any moms.

Daughter is obsessed!

My daughter loooves the Motts fruitsations! I am able to get her fibre into her and she loves it. It’s not a fight when it comes to them and the flavours are out of this world!

Kids LOVE!!!

This product does not stay in the house very long. My kids x3 all love these flavoured apple sauces and eat them FAST!!
    It's an added bonus that they are getting +fibre too :)

My kids LOVE it!

I would definitely recommend this product for toddlers. It helps them learn how to use a spoon AND tastes great! My kids love it! Plus, it gives them a serving of fruit!