Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Tropical Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

July 19, 2020

Excellent tasting

Bought these for my kids to have as a healthy snack and they love them! perfect for on the go for lunches for school and for work. Like they have fibre and are unsweetened

July 12, 2020
    Tennessee, United States

I buy these often

I buy these quiet often for my granddaughter. She loves the taste of them and with her medical condition when she is active during the day she has to eat something every four hours, this is a great snack and healthy. Has a very good taste to them.

June 27, 2020
    United States

Mott's fruitsations

these are a great go to snack. We love them, the kids love them. They come in a decent variety of different flavors, plus they contain fruit so also a healthy snack.

June 18, 2020

My Kids Love These!

Absolute hit in the house, my kids go wild when I bring these home from the store!! Love all the variety and flavours Mott’s has to offer, especially when there’s hidden vegetables in them for the picky eaters in my house.

June 17, 2020

Great product

Delicious taste. It is not too sweet either. My son loves this. I give him 1 cup a day as a snack. The packaging is very simple to open and is a great consistency. I highly recommend this product!

June 09, 2020

My kids love these!!

My kids love this apple sauce! Always make sure we have it in the house. My kids give this a 100 star rating. I myself am not fan of apple sauce but I’ll take their word they’re good. They don’t last long in our house either!

May 14, 2020

On adore ici

J'achète ce produit pour mes enfants (et moi aussi), et ils l'adorent.
    Toutes les saveurs sont délicieuses, alors ça fait une bonne collation et surtout pour les boîtes à lunch.

May 13, 2020

A repeat buyer

These are so tasty. I originally bought them for my son but I also enjoy them myself. You can't taste any veggies in them. They are sweet but not over the top.

May 13, 2020

My go to products

I use this as a quick delicious and nutritious breakfast when I’m on my way to school just throw it in my bag with a spoon and I eat it while commuting on the train it’s really delicious and sweet but i get my fruits and veggies in

May 12, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Really like it

This is something I never eat and I got a chance to try it for free I have to admit I was really impressed something I would definatly consider buying.