Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Tropical Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Raspberry

August 29, 2019
    Maine, United States

So good!

These are so good!! I love how it doesn't have the sugar and my kids still love them! This is the go to snack at night before bed! Very good and healthy!

August 29, 2019

Buy these all the time

I love love love these. I had to switch up my diet due to health issues and these were one thing I could have. Love the variety of different flavors. This one is my fav though.

August 28, 2019

For the picky eaters

Love it!!!! I have what I say is a massive picky eater, if my child could live off meat and bread he would!
    I have tried pretty much everything and this has been a hit, he enjoys the plain apple sauce but has started to love these tropical flavoured apple sauces and they have FIBRE, that was major for me. Now every time we go to the grocery store he’s going himself to pick the ones he wants to try.. for a mom who struggled, thank you Motts!!

August 27, 2019

My daughter says yummy

I always have this in the pantry. It is an healthy option for snack on the go for kids. It is easy to pack in lunch boxes or back bag... I will recommend

August 25, 2019

Kids love.

My children love the taste of this. It forsure is a snack in alot of there lunches. I do love the kind with the fruit and veggie in it but this one is a close second.

August 12, 2019

Kids approve

You can always find these in our pantry the kids love them in their lunches for school. I always make sure to keep a couple in my diaper bag for a quick snack for my 1 year old.

August 10, 2019
    United States

My boys love these

Im all about anything i can get them to eat that isnt junk food and they love these so i keep many on hand for snacks or on the go. Breakfast time is pretty common as well and i love them too

August 09, 2019

Amazing flavour!

The Mott's frustrations taste amazing!!
    Perfect to pack for a quick snack on the go for adults and kids. My son absolutely loves these!! Great way to get in some fiber also!

August 09, 2019

Great tasting apple sauce

These apple sauce cups are perfect for on the go. They are sweet enough, therefore the sugar free aspect makes them more enjoyable. Great flavor, in addition to having the extra bonus of fiber, without giving it a weird texture. Would highly recomend for both adults and children for an on the go snack.

August 07, 2019

Love!!!

I love this stuff. I had wisdom teeth surgery and this was my go to item. I couldn’t eat anything and this stuff got me through. It tastes good and is very affordable!!