Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Tropical Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

Very Tasty and Highly recommend

My daughter absolutely loved these. I as a parent tried them as well and they are actually really delicious. I liked the fact that it is a healthy option with added fibre to add to my daughters breakfast or just as a quick snack throughout the day. I would definitely recommend this to others to try for themselves.

Healthy and Delicious

What is great is that it's healthy and delicious. It was so tasty that it's now on my list of approved snacks. Easy and convenient just like a snack should be.

March 19, 2020

My kids said these were yummy.

We tried the tropical flavour. I have 4 kids and they all enjoyed it. Not too sweet. Healthy. Will be buying again. Will be trying some of the other flavours next time.

March 19, 2020

Loved it it’s the best snack ever for kids and adults

I really liked the product it’s easy to eat and it takes amazing it’s not overly sweet and it’s also super cost effective I would definitely buy this again.

March 19, 2020

I would definitely purchase this again ! Delish!

I am always trying to find new foods for my pickiest of eaters. He tried it. One little bite. And then gobbled the rest down like a tasty snack. He didn't notice it was unsweetened. He didnt notice it had added fibre. Mom appeoved. Kid approved. Will definitely be getting these again!

March 18, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Absolutely delicious

Absolutely delicious. Got it free and my 1 year old keeps asking for more. The tropical has a very fruity pineapple flavor and smell. Can get enough of it. Great product and highly recommend it

March 18, 2020

Delicious

I absolutely loved it. So yummy. I received a coupon to try this product for free. So happy I did. I really can not wait to try the other available flavours.

March 16, 2020

Delicious

I really like the tropical flavour to shake up the usual apple sauce. I also love that it’s unsweetened but still just sweet enough naturally. Will definitely buy again.

March 15, 2020

Have already bought this product again!

Love these healthy snacks they are the perfect size for children they have a great taste and with the plus fibre it’s even better my family also loves to dip certain meats into them especially ham they give a added tasty flavour😋Thank you for allowing my family to try for free gotitfree😊

March 14, 2020

Taste is delicious

This flavour is delicious. Not only did my almost 4 year old and 1.5 year old love it but so did I. The texture is the same as regular applesauce so I wouldn't have guessed it's a fibre product.
    I got it for free to try from Family rated and I'm glad I did. I'll buy it again.