Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Tropical Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

February 20, 2020

My son loved it!!!! Definitely purchasing it agaim!!!

I was given the opportunity to try out the Mots Fruitsations + Fiber and I must say they were delicious. My son loves apple sauce and it’s one of his favourite snacks for school. He loved the flavour and we have purchased it since being selected for the campaign. I highly recommend purchasing this product, trust me you won’t be disappointed.

Yummy!

My kids and I tried the Motts fruitsations + fibre today and only two of us liked it! My five year old is picky and didn't like it , but my 11 year old and I do. It was a different flavour twist to the usual applesauce that was refreshing. I think it is the pineapple in it that I like the most. I just wish that my SK kid wasn't so picky and hard to please lol! I would buy it again if it was the same price as the 'normal' applesauce. I recommend giving it a try! You might like it!

Vraiment très bon

J’ai adoré ce produit en plus que je l’ai essayé gratuitement c’est un très bon accompagnement pour le déjeuner! Ils devraient le donner pour le club des petits déjeuners! J’en rachèterai sûrement et recommanderai à tout le monde!

Love the taste

I loved each of the taste. So fruity and tasty. Each flavour is so real like n tasty. It is equally good for kids and adult. Can be used as a snack for kids or for adults at work

enjoyable

my children enjoyed it & the added fiber is a great bonus. We're looking forward to trying the other flavours. Hopefully Mott's expand their selection to include some more exotique fruit options. #MottsFruitsationsFibre

Great flavour

This product had great flavour . The pineapple comes through wonderfully. This applesauce is sweet enough but when mixed with orange or maple yogurt, I was in heaven. What a great addition to my pantry.

Great product for kids

This products tastes great! My daughter really enjoys it and I’m glad it doesn’t have any added sugar! Great as a desert, snack or a side to any meal! The added fiber is a bonus also!

Would buy again

I loved this. Thought it was a quick convenient snack and the taste was great I will be keeping these at work for days I just need a quick bit on the go

February 20, 2020

Délicieux, mon fils adore!

Nous avons essayé gratuitement Mott’s Fruitsations +Fibres - Non sucrée - Tropicale et nous avons adoré ce produit! Le goût est délicieux et en plus le produit est une source de fibres.

J'apprécie beaucoup le fait que Mott's Fruitsations donne un contenant de compote de pommes au Club des petits déjeuners pour chaque compote achetée du 1er janvier au 31 mars 2020. C'est un très beau geste.

Je recommanderais sans hésiter ce produit à ma famille et mes amis!

My Kids Love These!

My kids love Motts applesauce and I always buy it for their lunches for school. The unsweetened varieties are the only ones I buy because I try to limit the amount of sugar we all consume. I was excited to see that there was now an option with added fiber. My kids absolutely loved the tropical flavour, and begged me to buy that kind again next time!