Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Tropical Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

July 15, 2021

Healthy snack

My children have gotten picky they won’t necessarily eat fruit or vegetables when I give them to them. When I bought these apple sauces from Motz, they ate them up and they request them all the time now so I keep four packs in my fridge at all times because I find it’s only way I can get healthy alternative snack into my kids.

July 06, 2021

Great for the kiddos and the kiddos in you

My son chose these the other day. We have them a shot and to our surprise he loves them. He is super picky about most healthier snack options so we thought we would give these a try. They were a great success and we will continue to get these. There are so many wonderful choices and varieties to choose from. Highly recommended for other kids or the kid in you too.

July 01, 2021

Great addition to my toddler's diet!

The kids love the fruitsations and have been having them regularly with their breakfasts or as a light snack on park days. They didn't even notice a difference in taste with the added fibre. My toddler's digestion improved and he went to bed happy and comfortable.

June 30, 2021

Picky eater approved

My son loves the taste of these. When we go to the grocery store he always says, Mom, we need more apple sauce. When I take him to the aisle he chooses these ones. They are easy to pack for lunch and I love that the plastic containers are recyclable. You can also re-use the container for water when kids do water colour painting.

June 29, 2021

Yum

I but these all the time. They are great for the kids as they are still sweet but with the veggies added in they don’t even know. I also eat them for breakfast or a snack. All the flavours are yummy.

June 10, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Taste good

My kids absolutely love this apple sauce! We always have to buy doubles when at the grocery store because this is one of the kids favourite snacks. They don’t last long at our house!

June 05, 2021

Always get eaten in the lunch box

My kid loves these, I love that she’s eating a fruit based snack with some extra fibre.
    I hadn’t tried until recently when she offered a bite. These are very tasty!
    Much sweeter than the original apple. A nice burst of flavour!
    Definitely purchase again, not too pricy.

May 10, 2021

They never last!

May 10, 2021

Pantry staple

We love this as a snack for the kids lunches. I love this as a substitute for oil in my baking. The addition of extra fibre makes it a no-brainer. I’ll never let us run out.

April 30, 2021
    Florida, United States

Delicious and healthy snack for 'kids' of all ages!

My husband and I love Mott's Applesauce! Especially the Peach Mango! It's a nice snack for him at work or on the weekends and I love that it's low calories and full of vitamin C and fiber. I can eat a couple of these for breakfast or lunch, or as a sweet snack without blowing my diet! And kids especially love them. You don't have to be concerned that they're just eating just.