Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Tropical Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

Amazing and tasty

My kids loved it there already big fans of applesauce but super happy there's fibre as they need alot of fibre in there diet. My son loves it so much he could eat the whole package in one sitting if I'd let him

Wasn't sure he'd like the tropical but he loves the taste.

#gotitfree

May 04, 2017

I buy this for my kids lunches in place of fruit because they never finish the fruit or the fruit gets bruised. But they finish this completely and there is no mess left behind.

May 04, 2017

La collation aux fruits Mott's Fruitsations* +Fibres Tropicale est parfaite pour mes enfants!

On y goûte surtout l'ananas en plus des pommes. Je n'aime pas particulièrement le goût de l'ananas mais mes enfants oui et ils ont dévorés le pot en quelques secondes seulement.

En général je cuisine tout moi-même. Ce que j'aime de ce produit c'est qu il goûte le "fait maison" et je suis contente de savoir qu'en plus ça peut leur apporter une quantité non-negligeable de fibres.

Je recommande ce produit pour tous les parents trop pressés pour cuisiner eux-mêmes!

Merci Mott's pour la belle découverte et merci a Chick Advisor de nous permettre de découvrir de magnifiques produits !

May 04, 2017

I love this new applesauce flavour! The tropical flavour is different and new. It was not overly sweet but yet sweet enough to enjoy. I would definitely buy this product and recommend it to others.

May 04, 2017

Mott's fruitsations+Fibre tropical was a wonderful refreshing treat. My kids were originally reluctant to try the tropical flavour but once they took their first bites they were hooked. I got instantly, "I want this for my snack at school...ditch the yogurt mom this is better!!!" They like the tanginess, the sweetness and the refreshing feel. No one commented on the fibre. I am happy they get their fibre in this delicious snack. It was such a hit I am definitely going to buy more in the near future. We all want to try the veggie flavour too. Both my kids said the commercial about Mott's Fruitsation on tv is true to taste. It looks so good and tasty in the commercial and it really is extra delicious when we eat it. Mott's Fruitsations you got yourself a customer for life!!!

#gotitfree
    #loveMottsFibre

May 04, 2017

My children eat Motts Fruitsations on a regular basis so applesauce is very common in our household therefore trying the Motts Fruitsations + fiber tropical was very exciting. My 3 year old son prefers the plain flavors but my eldest who is 9, is very open to new flavors and absolutely loved the tropical fruit taste. She particularly liked the pineapple that came through in the taste. I will definitely add this flavor to our regular shopping and I feel great about it having an extra boost of fiber in their diet. Overall, a great healthy and yummy snack for both my kids and myself as well! #gotitfree

May 04, 2017

My family really did like these. Great flavours and the fact that they were unsweetened with the added fiber to it I really appreciated. Especially for hubby who is always needing more fiber in. Daughter loved them too eager to get them in her lunchbox. The size portion was good as well. Would definitely look at adding this in as a stable for snacks in the house.

May 04, 2017

Applesauce of any kind is a big hit in our household. My three daughters absolutely love the Peach but also enjoy all other flavours . Price is within reason and worth it!

May 04, 2017

I feel good giving my child a Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Tropical snack! #gotitfree

My 5 year old daughter wanted to try this product out right away after having had a previous snack. She's a growing kid who just got home from school and how can I say no? It has fibre and is unsweetened which is very good to know and makes me feel good as a mom to offer it to her as an after school snack. She really like this flavour as her favourite fruits truly came out in the taste. She said she tasted the tropical fruits and could taste a variety which she likes. I will definitely buy this product again for my kids. It's easy to eat for not only my 5 year old but also for my twin 18 month old daughters too. The price is reasonable and the amount of cups you get in each package is on par with the price. It's not too expensive and its shelf-stable which helps with car rides and to throw in my purse when I'm out with the kids.

May 04, 2017

Mott's Fruitsations+Fibre Tropical is a snack full of flavour and it's not just for kids! When your looking for a healthy snack it's a definite go to. My only complaint was that I would of liked to have seen a higher fibre content. # gotitfree. Thanks Chick Advisor.