2071 reviews
Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Tropical Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

May 10, 2017

These Motts Fruitsations plus fibre in the tropical flavour were a hit with my picky eater!

The consistency is a bit thicker then normal, has a mild pineapple flavour which goes wonderfully well with the apple.

Also I love that it has added fibre which as a mom is great to know he's getting that extra bit.

Overall these are delicious, I love them as well and will definitely recommend them to family and friends

May 10, 2017

My kids usually don't eat puréed fruit, but after putting these in their lunches my kids usually don't eat puréed fruit, but after putting these in their lunches they asked for more. The size is convenient mix making lunches easy. It also takes comfort in me knowing that they're having extra fiber in their diet.

May 10, 2017

Frutastic fiberastic and unsweeten delicious snack.
    The mix of bananas, orange, pineapple and appel is perfect.
    This is the true tropical health snack.
    Thanks chickadvisor for the great opportunity.
    #loveMottsFibre and #gotitfree

May 10, 2017

I was so excited to get this in the mail! We love apple sauce in our house, and running a home daycare we go through a lot of it! I usually purchase organic unsweetened applesauce but this is definitely now on my list! My kids were as excited as I was to give it a try. Both flavours tasted and smelled great! They were a hit with both my family and my daycare kids. I kept hearing "mmmm smells delicious!" The one downside was I found it hard to find in my local stores, maybe I just went on a "bad day"? The adorable packaging and the "cute napkins and spoon" as my daughter said, were a great added bonus! Thanks ChickAdvisor

May 10, 2017

This just ruined "regular" applesauce for us!!

My son loves applesauce. He loves making it from scratch on a Sunday afternoon and he loves eating Mott's applesauce in his lunch. I think if given the choice, he'd live on applesauce. I wasn't sure what he'd think about "tropical" applesauce.
    He read the package and wanted to know why it had extra fruit in it & what fibre was. I told him that it made it even better than regular apple sauce. He tried it & is hooked. He loved that it tasted like pineapple.
    I love the fact that you've taken his favourite food & made it even better. I like that there is no added sugar & that it has added fibre. It's even healthier than what I'd make.
    #gotitfree and love it!!

May 10, 2017

Delicious, and since I already love apple sauce to begin with, these yummy things have a bonus of added fiber. It might not be much, but there's not much calories either, so a very good daily treat that counts as fruits servings too :)!

May 10, 2017

This is an awesome snack for the whole family!! Perfect for in lunches, and especially outside in the sun! The very cherry is defintely our favourite!

May 10, 2017

I got to try motts fruitsations + fiber tropical for free from chickadvisor. My 1 year old & 3 year old daughters absolutely loved it. They loved the great taste and after one they wanted more. I like that fiber is added to the applesauce and that it is healthy for them.

May 10, 2017

Kids could not wait to try this! Even the smell was delicious! I will probably be asked to buy this again when we run out in a few days! Addition fiber is great..they couldn't tell! My only wish is that the packs could have 3 of each flavour.

May 10, 2017

I was really excited to get picked for these. My girls and I love applesauce and trying new ones. The taste was delicious and you really couldn't tell that it had any fibre in it! I would absolutely purchase these in the future.