2030 reviews
Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Tropical Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Raspberry

May 15, 2017

Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Tropical is appealing to me as I'm always trying to get extra fibre into my kids!

We were selected to try this product out and #got it free. This is my own independent review.

I like that this product is unsweetened and that it is a good source of fibre. I haven't been buying applesauce cups lately because my kids were bored with plain and I refuse to buy the flavours with added sugar.

Both girls were excited to try this flavour. It smelled good. After the first bite, one was turned off. She didn't like the strong pineapple taste. My other daughter gave it a thumbs up, and finished her portion and her sister's. Although, when I offered again later in the week she always opted for a different flavour.

Although, I like the nutritional components of this product, I won't choose this flavour again.

May 15, 2017

My daughter doesn't usually eat well and is very picky. I was excited that Motts had created a "fibre" option. She thought it was tasty and ate the full container!!

May 15, 2017

I wasn't so sure at first that I was going to like this product. I usually just stick to plain old apple sauce. However, I absolutely loved this flavor. I would totally recommend it to anybody who has kids. I would buy this flavor again.

May 15, 2017

This was great! "Smells juicy and great" in the words of my four yr old. But it is very tasty. Not artificial or too sweet but a very nice mellow flavour. And great for kids cause there is no added sugar, and you can not tell there is fibre added which is another bonus.

May 15, 2017

Nous adorons les compotes Motts. J'ai bien aimer cette nouvelle saveur tropical avec fibre. Mais personnellement je prefere l'original au sans sucre. Le fait d'avoir sans sucre ajoute un gout amer au produit tandis que le normale goute plus doux. On distingue pas les fibres mais elles sont bien presente.

May 15, 2017

Tasty product. Perfect to have on hand for kids lunches and for treats. I love the added benefit of the extra fiber. The other night my 8 year old was craving a treat and this did the trick!

May 15, 2017

The Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Tropical flavour was more than I expected. The applesauce has a light and refreshing taste that is not overly sweet and you can really taste the hints of all the fruits - banana, orange, pineapple! So yummy! #gotitfree

May 15, 2017

These are so amazingly yummy. Packing all that extra fiber and other goodies and the amazing part is it tastes like an indulgent treat. These are my new go to for a great snack at home and on the go. Love the flavor, texture and so easy and convent to have just about any where. I was fortunate enough to receive free coupons to test this new product and WOW just WOW! Try this, they are so good. All opinions are my own. #loveMottsFibre and I #gotitfree.

May 15, 2017

I have been a regular apple sauce eater for years and have always stuck to the plain apple flavours. After trying this tropical flavour it is safe to say this is my new favourite type of snack! Not only is the flavour a 5/5 with bursts of tropical goodness with every bite, but it also contains fibre! What more could you want from a healthy snack!

I have already purchased this two more times since getting my review package!

May 15, 2017

Toute la famille a apprécié les deux saveurs testées. Le goût et la texture étaient parfaits. Les enfants en ont redemandé pour les lunchs. J'ai mis 4 étoiles pour la valeur car j'achète cette marque seulement quand elle est en spéciale.