Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Tropical Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

May 15, 2017

Motts is a brand I trust and have eaten prior to doing this review. The fibre in this product is why I wanted to try it and I will say I am very pleased with the result of the fibre for my digestive issues. The taste was most certainly tropical but not over powering or to much that leaves an after taste. I strongly recommend Motts Fruit Sensations Tropical with Fibre.

May 15, 2017

Got to try this product for free and it is quite delicious. Love the tropical option as you some times get sick of eating the same old apple sauce. Love the fact it has lots of fiber in it so my kids don't realize it's extra good for them! I would recommend the mott's fruitsations + fibre to others.

May 15, 2017

Les compotes Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre à saveur Tropical, un vrai régal!

J'ai eu la chance d'essayer etsurtout de faire essayer à mes enfants les compotes Motts Fruitsations + Fibre à saveur Tropical grâce à Chick Advisor qui me les ont fait parvenir gratuitement en #cadeau. Je dois avouer qu'au début mes enfants et moi-même étions septiques vis-à-vis la saveur tropical (pamplemousse, orange, banane et pomme tout en un...) mais quelle surprise, elles sont délicieuses! La texture est très agréables et on ne s'aperçois vraiment pas qu'elles contiennent plus de fibres. Elles sont vraiment savoureuses et c'est avec plaisir que j'en ai racheté.

May 15, 2017

Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Tropical is appealing to me as I'm always trying to get extra fibre into my kids!

We were selected to try this product out and #got it free. This is my own independent review.

I like that this product is unsweetened and that it is a good source of fibre. I haven't been buying applesauce cups lately because my kids were bored with plain and I refuse to buy the flavours with added sugar.

Both girls were excited to try this flavour. It smelled good. After the first bite, one was turned off. She didn't like the strong pineapple taste. My other daughter gave it a thumbs up, and finished her portion and her sister's. Although, when I offered again later in the week she always opted for a different flavour.

Although, I like the nutritional components of this product, I won't choose this flavour again.

May 15, 2017

My daughter doesn't usually eat well and is very picky. I was excited that Motts had created a "fibre" option. She thought it was tasty and ate the full container!!

May 15, 2017

I wasn't so sure at first that I was going to like this product. I usually just stick to plain old apple sauce. However, I absolutely loved this flavor. I would totally recommend it to anybody who has kids. I would buy this flavor again.

May 15, 2017

This was great! "Smells juicy and great" in the words of my four yr old. But it is very tasty. Not artificial or too sweet but a very nice mellow flavour. And great for kids cause there is no added sugar, and you can not tell there is fibre added which is another bonus.

May 15, 2017

Nous adorons les compotes Motts. J'ai bien aimer cette nouvelle saveur tropical avec fibre. Mais personnellement je prefere l'original au sans sucre. Le fait d'avoir sans sucre ajoute un gout amer au produit tandis que le normale goute plus doux. On distingue pas les fibres mais elles sont bien presente.

May 15, 2017

Tasty product. Perfect to have on hand for kids lunches and for treats. I love the added benefit of the extra fiber. The other night my 8 year old was craving a treat and this did the trick!

May 15, 2017

The Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Tropical flavour was more than I expected. The applesauce has a light and refreshing taste that is not overly sweet and you can really taste the hints of all the fruits - banana, orange, pineapple! So yummy! #gotitfree