Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Tropical Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

May 16, 2017

This Apple sauce is AMAZING!!!! It is my 7 year old sons brand of choice when it comes to his Apple sauce. We were fortunate to try this Apple sauce for free through Chick Advisor as well as the Raspberry flavor. The tropical has become my son's absolute favorite flavor and he now requests it every time we go to buy him hos Apple sauce. Great product and would highly reccomend. Thank you Chick Advisor and Motts!

May 16, 2017

Mott's Fruitsations + Fiber Tropical flavor is a great snack that pleases both my three year-old and myself!

I was lucky enough to be chosen to review Mott's Fruitsations + Fiber Tropical and therefore #gotitfree. As anyone with a toddler knows getting them to eat a healthy diet can be quite the challenge. My daughter can be quite picky therefore I worry about her getting all the nutrients she needs. So the thought of a snack that can provide fruit as well as extra fiber is really appealing. I'm so happy to say my daughter loves it! She devoured the cup and even asked for seconds. Even my 8 month-old enjoyed it. I tasted it as well and the Tropical flavor was really yummy. It tastes like a vacation!

I am so pleased to have found such a tasty and nutritious snack for my family. Thanks for the opportunity to review and I will definitely buy more in the future.

May 16, 2017

Les compotes Mott's Fruitsations + Fibres Tropicales sont un choix santé pour toute la famille.

J'ai eu la chance de tester ces compotes reçues en #cadeau. Ma famille et moi les avons bien aimé. Je n'étais pas certaine d'apprécier le goût "tropical" mais au final c'est très bon. Je préfère tout de même la version aux framboises qui est tout simplement délicieuse. Mais je vais en racheter certainement pour les collations des enfants. En plus elles sont non sucrées et ont des fibres.

May 16, 2017

Great Source of Fibre for the whole family!! Perfect for fussy eaters aka children!!

My daughter loves the tropical fruitsations apple sauce. I asked her to give me some descriptive words.
    She told me "magically delicious" Super Fruity. It reminds her of when we travel to Texas and Florida where we get to sample some yummy tropical fruit.

As a mom , I love the extra source of fibre as well as no sugar added. Kids get enough sugar these days.
    I also use this for baking instead of oil. My baked goods come out very moist and delicious.

Price point at lower end stores is perfect.

My daughter and husband love these in a pinch in between meals and as a bedtime snack.
    I will definitely be purchasing again.

May 16, 2017

I wish these were better but unfortunately they are made in China and also packaged in the worst plastic. If you are worried about where ingredients come from you should be really worried about these. They taste good but I would never give them to my children.

Note from the Mott's Fruitsations Team: “Hello, Thank you for your comment. Quality is one of our top priorities. Mott’s Fruitsations is made and packaged in North America. The cups and sleeves are both recyclable items. If you have any more inquiries, please contact our customer relations at 1-800-426-4891."

May 16, 2017

Everything was great in the perspective if a mom. But for the kids they found the taste a bit tangy and were still on the fence about it. We eat these products but have not tried these specific ones till now. Kids said they would give it another chance

May 15, 2017

I received a coupon for this Mott's Fruitsations + Fibre in Raspberry flavour through Chick Advisor Product Review Club. I shared it with my kids, ages 8, 6 and 3.

I only buy Unsweetened applesauce and the selection for unsweetened apple sauces are limited. My kids are getting a little tired of the usual flavours, so I was happy to see Mott's came out with two new apple sauces. New favour, unsweetened AND extra added fibre. I also like that they come in convenient snack sizes which is great for school lunches. As a parent, I can't ask for more.

I think this is our new favourite flavour of apple sauce. The tropical flavour really stands out and we love pineapple. My 8-yr-old said it has the perfect tropical taste. My 6-yr-old said it was a little salty and sweet, but very tasty. My 3-yr-old said it was sweet and good.

Needless to say, this applesauce was a bit hit in my house. :D

May 15, 2017

I got a coupon for free for this from chickadvisor in exchange for a honest review. myself, my 17 year old and my 10 year old tried it, and we love it. we love that there is no sugar added, it has still the right sweetness. it taste very tropical and we already bought more of it. it has the consistence of apple sauce but taste so much yummier than regular apple sauce. my youngest requests it now often for his lunchbag. the added fibre is a big plus. i will try this next time also in baked good ...muffins for example. this will be a keeper in my pantry for sure.

May 15, 2017

I had a chance to try this free through chick advisor. We eat unsweetened apple sauce regularly so it's nice to see you can also get some extra fibre. My daughter liked the taste. I tasted it and you first taste the pineapple and citrus fruit and there's an after taste of banana. It tastes pretty good.

May 15, 2017

This brand has an absolutely great tasting product at a great price!

I was a bit skeptical with the stronger smell of this Tropical flavour, but once I dug in - it was a smooth mellow taste that was easy to keep eating. For it also being unsweetened I was surprised with the great taste as well!

This is a great healthy alternative for a snack, and great for the kiddos on the go too!

Will definitely like to purchase again for our family.