Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Tropical Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

May 15, 2017

These are so amazingly yummy. Packing all that extra fiber and other goodies and the amazing part is it tastes like an indulgent treat. These are my new go to for a great snack at home and on the go. Love the flavor, texture and so easy and convent to have just about any where. I was fortunate enough to receive free coupons to test this new product and WOW just WOW! Try this, they are so good. All opinions are my own. #loveMottsFibre and I #gotitfree.

May 15, 2017

I have been a regular apple sauce eater for years and have always stuck to the plain apple flavours. After trying this tropical flavour it is safe to say this is my new favourite type of snack! Not only is the flavour a 5/5 with bursts of tropical goodness with every bite, but it also contains fibre! What more could you want from a healthy snack!

I have already purchased this two more times since getting my review package!

May 15, 2017

Toute la famille a apprécié les deux saveurs testées. Le goût et la texture étaient parfaits. Les enfants en ont redemandé pour les lunchs. J'ai mis 4 étoiles pour la valeur car j'achète cette marque seulement quand elle est en spéciale.

May 15, 2017

I got this free from chick advisor for review purposes. This review is completely my own & not in any way am I being paid to do this.

My kids LOVED this!!! They especially loved the golden spoon it came with & the cute napkins. Inside was TWO coupons to redeem a 6 pack.

My kids had them eaten up without ONE WEEK!! I highly recommend this to all kids/babies & even adults. It's very healthy and great for those of you who are on the go , live a busy lifestyle , want a quick snack or have kids in school.

May 15, 2017

Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Tropical is the perfect snack!

I feel like my 5 year old is constantly eating! She's been growing so much lately it's hard to keep up lol she seems to always go for the treats instead of healthy snacks when allowed but once we got these she was hooked! She no longer asks for anything else but her Apple sauce. She LOVES it!!

May 15, 2017

I tried both the Raspberry and the Tropical. I loved the raspberry. I didn't much like the tropical fruit one, but my granddaughter says the tropical fruit one is the best. She didn't much like the raspberry. I guess it's a matter of taste. :) I gave the taste rating a 5 because she loved it. We have since bought more. I recommend you buy this - not just for kids, but for the whole family. The containers are a good size for school snacks and for on the go snacks. fits in a backpack or purse just nicely. the value is good too! #loveMottsFibre #gotitfree

May 15, 2017

I was delighted to have the opportunity to be part of the #loveMottsFibre #productreviewclub offer. I got to taste and review #gotitfree the Mott’s Fruitsations + Fibre Tropical apple snack. The applesauce had a refreshing taste that was naturally sweetened and I found that you could taste every fruit in this tropical delight. The blend of apple, pineapple, orange and banana is a winning combination for your taste buds. It is an ideal snack and is a perfect ingredient to add to your recipes to help you create a healthy baked product for your family. I made a Tropical Dark Chocolate Banana Loaf and added a container of the Mott’s Fruitsations + Fibre Tropical apple snack. This product was freshly sealed and tasted homemade. I also appreciate the fact that it is a convenient product for busy families. Thanks @ChickAdvisor and @FruitsationsCanada for this tasty treat! #ChickAdvisor #FruitsationsCanada

May 15, 2017

We got it for free to try via Chick Advisor and love it!! Not only the taste but the bonus is the extra fibre that is included. Make me happy as a mom to provide healthy snacks for our kids.

May 15, 2017

My son and I really enjoyed the Mott's Fruitsations Tropical with Fibre. My son had ate it in seconds! He really enjoys sweet item,s so this was a healthy addition for lunch that was kid approved. I found it to be refreshing and fruity. I will definately be purchasing this item again. Thanks Motts!

May 15, 2017

Honestly , i would like to say ,I was really happy to have tried this product, and I thank you for giving me this chance Chick Advisor ,so concerning the product Mott's Fruitsations* +Fibre Tropical , It is very delicious, even if it was less sweet , It does not show, my children like the taste,and so smoothy , essential source of fiber and vitamin to be energetic all day long , and also perfect snack for my kids, highly recommend to try it.