Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Tropical Reviews
Ranked #2 in Fruit Snacks

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Raspberry

May 19, 2017

Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre in Tropical flavour is an applesauce based portable snack. It is very aromatic and smells like pineapple and you can definitely taste the tropical flavours. They are the perfect size for lunches and the individual portable portions are great. I love that they are unsweetened as that is something I always look for in an applesauce for my daughter's lunches. The tropical flavour adds variety and makes the snack even more appealing to her and I love the added fibre. Overall I would buy this again and my daughter would agree that this is a keeper for her lunch.

Please Note: I received this as a complimentary product from ChickAdvisor and Motts Fruitsations Canada to test and review.

May 19, 2017

Delicious applesauce! We received this product for free for review purposes, but the kids don't know what that means. They loved it! It has a natural, sweet taste, and the added fibre was an easy way to sneak a little extra nutrition into their diets.

May 19, 2017

I got this free to try thanks to chickadvisor's product review club, and I am definitely happy with this product. I've been looking for a sweet-ish snack that is healthier than chocolate and chips, etc. This product is definitely that. The taste is sweet but not overly. The taste of this one ALMOST reminds me of the Oasis Bananaorange juice that they used to have awhile ago, so that sold me on the taste. You also don't miss the added sugar, cause it has just enough sweetness to satisfy your sweettooth.My daughter loves it as well, which is not easy, because she is a fussy eater. Perfect fr her school lunches or afterschool snack.

May 19, 2017

We were lucky enough to be able to try the Mott's Fruitsations + Fibre for free from Chick Advisor. The presentation of the package received was incredible! It included 2 coupons for Mott's Fruitsations as well as a cute golden spoon!!

The pineapple flavour in this tropical blend is delicious. It's a nice change from just plain apple flavour. These are good for packing in lunches, after school snacks or even to have with breakfast or an evening snack. They are a good source of fibre and taste delicious. I would definitely recommend both the tropical and raspberry flavours.

May 19, 2017

Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Tropical is a delicious way to increase your fiber intake. Smooth and fruity. A super easy snack to throw in your lunch bag or enjoy at home.

May 19, 2017

Mott's Fruitsations + Fibre Tropical was really quite tasty! Both my kids and myself enjoyed this great little snack! Perfect size for snacking and lunches! We will purchase this again!

May 19, 2017

Mott's Tropical Fruitsations are a huge hit in our house! Perfect for the summer beach trip snack and I love that it has no added sugars and has a bit of fibre to make it a guilt free snack! #gotitfree

May 19, 2017

Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Tropical is an awesome addition to our snack choices! My son loved the flavor of the tropical fruit and didn't notice the added fibre (He can be picky with textures.). We will be buying again!

May 19, 2017

Mott's fruitsations +fibre tropical is a fabulous addition to the fruitsations family!
    The tropical taste is a great spin on plain apple sauce. My two year old kept begging for more and I love the benefit of added fibre to his diet.
    Definitely recommend!!

Tropical is the taste!!
    I was a little worried when I saw banana as an ingredient but as soon as I tasted it I realized that the pineapple flavour overpowers the banana so all was good. My children loved this and were licking the pots clean. I love how it is unsweetened and is fibre loaded. That puts my mind to rest and I easily will give these as a snack to my kids. My daughter absolutely loved the flavour, pineapple is a favourite of hers. She wants these packed in her school lunches everyday now. I am going to have to stock up on these.