Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Tropical Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

May 24, 2017

Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Tropical is a great after school snack for the whole family.

I like that they include fibre - I feel that this makes for a more filling snack and my kids were satisfied without having to get into anything else from the pantry after having this snack. These fruit cups also feel like a treat without the added sugar!

May 24, 2017

Thanks ChickAdvisor because #igotitfree! My twins are absolutely i love with this product and so am I. Unsweetened and added fiber! Cannot go wrong and they dont know the difference! Although they preferred the Raspberry flavor this one was by far mine and my husbands fav! Will purchase over and over!!

May 24, 2017

When I received the coupons to test this item unfortunately they were not received in a timely manner....nothing to do with Chickadvisor but the mail system. First our community mailbox was knocked over making it impossible to retrieve mail for a number of days and then it turns out my package was delivered to the incorrect address (it did have my correct mail address).

My daughter liked the tropical flavour but preferred the raspberry. I tried it as well and I could taste the individual fruit flavours in it which was nice and I really like that there is no added sugar. Good size and nice easy to open packaging. This is a good lunch box item!

May 24, 2017

This is great tasting and my grandkids loved it. Will definitely be purchasing again. The flavour was very tropical and the texture was smooth. I loved it too!!

May 24, 2017

Thanks to #Chickadvisor and #motts fruitsations, I #gotitfree, It took me a while to find the product coupons in store but was soo glad to try these, they were fabulous! Love love the unsweetened versions and the tropical fruit one I wasnt crazy about until I tasted it, they are great! Very healthy snacks for kids and adults!

May 24, 2017

It took a while to find these - not all stores carry the + Fibre version - but when we did, we all loved it! We sampled both the Tropical and Raspberry flavours but much preferred the Tropical. I am not a fruit-sauce lover. But this was tasty and the consistency was much nicer than normal sauces. The Tropical is unsweetened but the natural flavours keep it sweet enough without needing to add anything else. Its an easy and convenient snack that I don't mind my kids grabbing at any time. Nice to know there is a little added fibre as well!

May 24, 2017

jadore ses compote il sont si delicieuse et sans compromis et mes enfant en raffole motts est un produit que jachete regulierement merci de faire des produit de bonne qualité

May 23, 2017

My family recently had the opportunity to try this free from ChickAdvisor. I loved them because I am always looking for ways to sneak in some fiber. My kids enjoyed them even though they don't normally like tropical flavours.
    They are such an easy snack to pop into the lunch kit.

May 23, 2017

My toddler loved this flavour! She loves all the motts applesauces! She's very picky so atleast I know she's snacking on something healthy when she eats these.
    I tried this flavour and really liked it as well. Very summery!

May 23, 2017

The applesauce has a very tropical taste to it. I can definitely taste pineapple and coconut. If you like a tropical taste you will like the taste of this applesauce.