Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Tropical Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

June 02, 2017

I really enjoyed this tropical one for could taste all the fruit that was in it,I put them in the fridge to be cold,also I added them in my morning smoothie,I felt it gave my smoothie I great taste with all the other fruits I had put in (strawberry,oranges,bananas).The price is good .

June 02, 2017

Motts fruitsation + fibre tropical is a great new apple sauce. The flavour was good but having also tried the new raspberry it would be my first pick. Depending on what store you go to it can be a little pricey which might deter people from purchasing it. My kids liked it nut they too would go for he raspberry flavour! I would absolutely buy this again but only when on sale

June 02, 2017

I love that this product has added fibre and no added sugar. The consistency was spot on and the flavour was really good too, not overly powerful. It was the perfect late night healthy snack.

June 01, 2017

We enjoyed the tropical flavor of the fiber fruitsations. Fruitsations is our go to brand for apple sauce snacks so we were excited to see the new flavor and the added fiber option and we were excited to get to try them free. This definitely lived up to our expectations

June 01, 2017

I got to try this Mott's Fruitsations and it was super delicious! I gave them to my kids to try and they loved them too. I will definitely be buying them again. They come in the perfect size for a quick snack and they're easy for on the go!

June 01, 2017

I enjoyed the 2 flavours. I did not notice any different taste with the fiber or texture. I did have a harder time finding the raspberry. I would recommend either flavours .

June 01, 2017

My kids love applesauce so when I got picked to review this product, I was pretty excited. My kids loved the flavour and I love that it's a healthy snack and the fibre is a bonus!

June 01, 2017

I have recently enjoyed the motts fruitsations and felt it to be a very good product with good taste too I would recommend this one to friends and to family and to co-workers too

June 01, 2017

My daughter has bowel problems and needs extra fibre. She loved the taste of the tropical Mott's fruitsations. I will definitely be buying this product in the future.

June 01, 2017

Both of my hein loves them and me two, great snack to go or in the lunch box. I as surprise really bexause children are so difficult and to a ouf all the restriction what a puzzle je