Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Tropical Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

June 02, 2017

I was chosen to review this product for free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club. I was happy to try this because my daughter is a picky eater and it's not always easy to find snacks for her lunch. She was not a huge fan of the tropical taste and preferred the raspberry flavor, however, my 13 year old stepdaughter preferred the tropical flavor. Overall, I would probably buy it again because my stepdaughter liked it. I would recommend this to other parents because it's a good healthy snack.

0.8/5

June 02, 2017

My kids didnt like this at all. They didnt like the texture. I would not buy this product again. My boys love apple sauce but they didnt like this. would not reccomend

June 02, 2017

My kids absolutely LOVED the taste of Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Tropical! They eat applesauce cups all the time but have never had a flavour like this before! They have been asking for me to buy more asap! Great texture,not gritty. As a parent I love that it's another way to get Fibre in their diets with a taste they enjoy!

June 02, 2017

MY SON TRIED BOTH FLAVOURS AND HE LOVES THEM BOTH! THEY ARE NOT TOO SWEET OR TART, AND TASTE WONDERFUL. HE HAS ASKED ME TO GRAB SOME MORE ONCE THE TRIALS ARE GONE, LOL. THEY ARE MUCH BETTER FOR HIM TO SNACK ON THAN CHIPS OR CANDY. I AM HAPPY!

June 02, 2017

Mott's fruitsations plus fibre tropical was great. Both my kids loved the taste. They were great for quick snacks for the kids and good for school lunches. I will buy them again for the family.

June 02, 2017

Loved this product and would definitely buy it again for me AND the kids! The raspberry was my favourite though! This is a great price for 6 containers as well and they pack easy for lunches!

June 02, 2017

My kids love this applesauce! I love the little bit of extra fibre they get and they don't even know! Great little snack to take to school ! Fun flavour to kick the boring regular apple sauce

June 02, 2017

I found the tropical to have a lot more flavour than the raspberry. Both the kids and I enjoyed it plus it's an easy way to get some extra fibre into their diet without them knowing.

June 02, 2017

I got the opportunity to sample this for free. I think its great that this product has added fibre as the kids already love them. The consistency was still smooth and had a great flavor. I think this is a great snack alternative.

June 02, 2017

I got the opportunity to sample this for free. I love that this product has added fibre and no added sugar. The consistency was great and had amazing flavour. I didn't feel guilty having it as a late night (healthy) snack.