2012 reviews
Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Tropical Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Raspberry

February 06, 2018

Une belle collation santé que mon fils adore. Très pratique et économique. La nouvelle saveur est originales et appréciée. Je le recommande ça sort de la traditionnelle compote de pommes.

February 06, 2018

Not bad but not my favorite.

Fibre tropical is way to fruity for my taste. 2 out of the 4 family members enjoyed it. There was a taste that we could not explain. We would rate it at 2 out of 5. We all enjoy tropical fruit but not with apple sauce.

February 06, 2018

Coup de coeur pour toute la famille!

Mon fils de 2 ans à adoré cette saveur. Il a fini le contenant en moins de 2 minutes et il en redemandait encore. C'est ma saveur favorite également;.  Je m'attendait a ce que ce produit contienne plus de 2g de fibre mais j'acheterai tout de meme ce produit sans hésitation pour le déjeuné ou des collations.

February 05, 2018

Convenient, Delicious and Nutritious!

My family was given the opportunity to try both this flavour and the raspberry flavour. Out of the 2, it seemed this was the one that was liked best! This is such a convenient product for a busy family. Easy to take on the go and there are no worries about nutrition because you are providing your family with real fruit and an extra touch of fibre with no added sugar! I've always loved Mott's Fruitsations, and continue to love them even more after trying this product!

Yummy Yummy!

My family was chosen as a product tester and I have to say it was very exciting for my kids to open the box to find 2 new spoons and some cute napkins along with the coupons. They were quite excited and we went the next day to get our products. I was personally excited to try the tropical flavour and it did not let me or my kids down. It had a great fruity flavour which was not overpowering and as a Mom I love it has fibre secretly added in to it but no bitter taste. Something new to add to the shopping list for sure!

love it

great my kids loved it and the price was reasonable. the pacaging was nice and the spoons and napkins included were cute.taste was good. not sure how healthy it is

Tropical Sensation!

I was hesitant to try the tropical flavor with fiber. Sounds iffy, but boy oh boy was I wrong. It's absolutely delicious. Both my daughters love the flavor, and neither have any idea how healthy it actually is. Easily replaces chocolates for them both. Thank you!!

February 05, 2018

Kids going back for more

It was very tasty even though it's unsweetened. The texture is slightly mealy, which is probably because of the blended whole fruits. The kids had no complains about the taste or texture, but they do prefer the tropical flavour over the berries. The berries one is slightly less sweet, while the tropical flavour has a little bit of citrus kick to it. Bottomline is the kids really love it and they keep going back for more!
    * I received this for free to review.

Fruits in Spoonfuls

My go to fruit puree. The added fiber is a nice touch but I think I prefer the regular Mott's Fruitsations. I also prefer the raspberry flavor over the tropical fruits.

J'adore énormément ce produit

J'adore énormément ce produit j'en régulièrement pour ma famille☺️
    J'aimerais recevoir des coupons de rabais ou des coupons de gratuites
    Merci de pris le temps de me lire