Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Tropical Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

February 11, 2018

Tropically Delicious & Nutritious!!

The kids were very excited when I picked these up at the store after receiving our coupons yesterday. They were looking forward to trying them the next morning. I cleared off the kitchen table and placed the included napkins and golden teaspoons and a container of the Mott's Unsweetened Fruitsations & Fibre Tropical or my daughter as my son doesn't like the tropical fruit. Once opened and eating a few spoon fulls her eyes smiled and her smile widened. She loved it!! I tried some myself of course and found it absolutely delicious, tropical being my favorite as well. You could taste the mix of tropical fruit and the fibre was unnoticeable. It definitely didn't need any added sugar. The natural sweetness was more than enough even for the kids. My daughter asked to have one included in her lunch from now on. I'm eager to let all my family and friends know how great these taste. Thanks for letting us try them out.

amour des fruits

bonjour jai tester #FruitsationsMornings en # cadeau et wow on ne peut plus sens passer dans la maison meme mon fils qui na jamais voulu manger de fruit a adorer!! fait de vrai fruit avec des fibres en plus et le gout est vraiment tres bon et il ny a pas de sucre ajouter se qui est encore meilleur!!! Je le recommende vraiment a tous !

Tropical

J'ai beaucoup aimee celui ci. Mes enfants on préférés celui-ci que celui aux framboises.j'acheterais ce produit pour les collations ou les lunchs certainement.

Definitely a miss!

Our kiddo loves apple sauce and I was excited to get him to try this flavour. He wasn’t a fan. I tried mixing it with yogurt just to mask the taste but it didn’t work. Great try but the raspberry is much better!

Tasty and Convenient

I received this as part of the FamilyRated Club. It was DELICIOUS!!! The tropical fruit flavour was really good and tasted natural with a smooth texture. It was very convenient to throw in a lunch bag and it had the extra fiber without the grainy taste and texture.

Superbe saveur !

Les compotes mott's fruitsation à saveurs de fruits troicales+fibres est vraiment ma saveur préféré. Nous pouvons y retrouver des arômes bien définit tel que l'ananas. J'ai vraiment adoré et je le recommande sans hésitation. Une belle alternative à nos matins pressés et en collation. Merci Mott's !

February 10, 2018

Tasty, but could be more tropical

This tropical flavored snack Ian nice and tart, and but not overly sweet. The adults enjoyed it more than they kids.
    I can really taste the banana and pineapple in there and it’s actually a great little dessert.

Good product

I received this to trial thanks to family rated and Mott's.
    It was flavorful and had a nice consistency. I'm not a huge fan of banana with pineapple in general so that's why I scored it a little lower.
    For those who like this flavor combo its a great product.

A new favourite!

This flavor of Motts applesauce has definitely become the new favorite in our household! Great for an addition to breakfast, school lunches, and after school snacks! Everyone loves the flavor!

Healthy snack option

My kid loves this unsweetened Tropical + Fibre fruit snack very much! It's an easy going snack to pack in her lunch bag and adding some fibre to her lunch since I don't have enough time to prepare some vegetables at lunch times. She likes the tropical fruits, especially strong pineapple flavour inside! As a parent, I would say it's a healthy snack for my child and highly recommend Motts Fruitsations Unsweetened Tropical + Fibre Fruit Snacks for all children! #FruitsationsMornings #gotitfree