Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Tropical Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

Motts tropical

I love all things tropical and these cups are not an exception! My 3yr old and my 10month old are definitely taking after me, they both stuffed their face and clearly enjoyed the taste.
    I wish these were a bit cheaper but the price won't deter me from buying them.
    #gotitfree

3.2/5

Too Sour For Us

My son and I found these WAY to bitter or sour. I find it had a bit of a pineapple takeover flavor. May be good if mixed with something but alone I wasn't really impressed... prefer the Raspberry!

Amazingly fruity!

This product was awesome! The kids loved adding this to their morning breakfast and I loved that it had extra fibre and no added sugar. It was a win-win! The tropical flavour was distinctive and a nice combination of many fruits. We will be buying this again. Thanks #FruitsationsMornings and for the opportunity to try this for free.

Breakfast bonus!

The children really enjoyed the Motts Fruitsations with breakfast! Knowing there is no added sugar and added fibre makes it an easy add on to our usual breakfast. Perfect for those mornings when we are in a rush!

Will buy again

I received coupons in the mail for this item for free and I got the kids to try it. They loved it so much and wanted more. I will be definitely be buying this the next time I go shopping.

February 11, 2018

My kid thinks this is a treat!

My 3.5 year old loves pineapple so Tropical Motts Fruitsations + Fibre is his favourite treat! It’s a great addition to any meal, especially to satisfy a sweet tooth! #gotitfree

Un ptit délice

Un vrai petit delice pour nos papilles,ma fille a vraiment beaucoup aimé et nous aussi tres goûteux pas cher et bon pour la santé. C' est certain qu'on va en acheter

Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Tropical

I received this product for free and to my delight it came with 2 spoons and napkins. The tropical taste was good, a bit sour and you can taste the pineapples. it as no sugar added so important. We can't even tell that it contains fibers.My granddaughters and my family really enjoy the texture and the flavour. It makes the perfect breakfast addition for busy mornings. The partnership with Breakfast Club of Canada is another good reason to consider repurchasing and I would recommend these product to a friend.

February 11, 2018

my kids love this puree!

I was lucky enough to try Mott's Fruitsations* +Fibre raspberry #FruitsationsMornings free from #gotitfree! My kids love this product, its a lunch staple in this house. This flavor how ever is not my kids favorite. my kids prefer a berry mix or apple. the tropical has a bit of tartness to it. Its a great product, no added sugar, i great healthy alternatives for lunches. I would recommend this product, everyone has their own flavor preferences.

2.0/5

Fruitsations +Fibres Tropicale

Nous avons fait la dégustation de Fruitsation Mott's Tropicale, Mes enfants et moi, on a pas vraiment aimé. Le goût de la pomme, de l'ananas et orange, ne vont pas bien ensemble, nous avons eu de la difficulté a terminer les portions individuelles. Les fibres et l'appart nutritionnel est à notre avis une bonne source de nutriments, mais pour le goût, on aime pas. Que ce soit associé à aux Petits Déjeuners du Canada, ne me sera pas pour nous une raison suffisante pour en racheter. Mais tous les goûts sont dans la nature, alors pour le recommander à mon entourage, je leur informerai de mon avis, mais je leur dirai de l'essayer quant même. On a pas tous les mêmes goûts.